Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I added my link to the randomizer some time back but with the new program added it again, but then had an (unrelated) browser crash so I tried it again as a check and realized there was no duplicate checking feedback. Now my link may be in there more than once. Could the site do some duplicate checking and give feedback? If you have to look manually the link is Referral | Tesla Motors

Oh well, so much for trying to do something good for the community.

Talk about sucking all the fun out of TMC (again) over arbitrarily enforced rules. Now I'm starting to see why most of the prolific TMC posters have left.

"The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

So now that the my thread has been merged again, I can't use Random.org to select posts.. I'll just pick links myself based on my best guess.

I can see where the incentive program is a headache for the moderators. I would have kept a running list just in case.

I know the program is intended to encourage people to sell the car to their friends and neighbors and I can appreciate that, but the fact of the matter is that the people who have some kind of web presence with Tesla related material are the ones who will get the most referrals. I don't have any web presence regarding Tesla except here and there are virtually no people in my real life who can afford a Model S or X.

I appreciate your efforts to spread around the links, but the bulk of the referrals are going to the same people who got them in the last rounds. It is what it is, I'm not faulting anyone, people like you, Bjorn, kman, and others put in a fair bit of your time and effort supporting your web presence and spreading word about Tesla in your own ways.

The moderators also banned putting referral links in sig lines, but I don't see that much enforcement of it. Maybe there is enforcement going on behind the scenes?

I would have kept a running list just in case.

I did keep a list, but that was just a small part of it. It would have been nice to have had a separate thread to discuss the progress of the referrals generated from EV-CPO not intermixed with the referral program in general. Now it's just a disorganized mess of posts some related, most not, but who cares? At least the arbitrarily enforced rules are being followed.

The moderators also banned putting referral links in sig lines, but I don't see that much enforcement of it.

Exactly.

I was told last week that Tesla will add the credit to existing orders made May 30th or after, so this might help others who thought they just missed a $1000 credit on a new S or X order. I assume you just give the code to your DS or the main Sales team (888) 518-3752 such as, Referral | Tesla Motors means code is "jason6903." Hope this helps. Let others know here if you are successful or not. Use my code (3 left) or any of the thousands listed in the forum. These things can change per DS and per day of the week etc, but it's worth a try. My order was before the 30th so no joy for me this time.

Well, I'm a day late, so @EcoBruin got an extra day for referral fishing. Have you received any referrals yet?

Also, @Bgarret and @AEdennis -- have either of you received any deferred referral credits from your stint?

Time to change it up for a few more days. The next referral link I'll select is: @Cowby Referral | Tesla Motors -- I'll now put it up for the next three days. Good luck!

Reactions: Cowby and rcsting
Well, I'm a day late, so @EcoBruin got an extra day for referral fishing. Have you received any referrals yet?

Also, @Bgarret and @AEdennis -- have either of you received any deferred referral credits from your stint?

Time to change it up for a few more days. The next referral link I'll select is: @Cowby Referral | Tesla Motors -- I'll now put it up for the next three days. Good luck!
Nope. My counter has not changed.

However, I do expect a third referral from a friend who is ordering a 60D... So, there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.