Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think there was a bug on that page. I got five referrals in the last program, but after it ended the MyTesla page actually showed six until I got my first referral under the new program. Then it went back to one.

Speaking of the referral program, has anyone heard anything about the Model X drawing or the other prizes? From what I've read, the drawing should have been held today, and people should be contacted about their prizes shortly thereafter. I still haven't heard anything...

Still no news from Tesla on the referral prizes or Model X drawing ... they all must be recovering from the weekend. :cool:
I also noticed that my referral number went from five last week to 1 this week ... hope they have record of the last program.

Reactions: steve841
Nouveau programme de parrainage de Tesla. Tous les nouveaux acheteurs d'une Tesla X ou S avant le 15 octobre 2016 obtiennent immédiatement un rabais de 1000 euros à condition d'effectuer la commande de leur voiture en ligne en cliquant sur le lien suivant: Referral | Tesla

attention: le lien ci-dessus est valide pour un maximum de 10 commandes. Au delà, veuillez trouver un autre lien disponible sur TMC.

• Disagree
Reactions: CHL
Referral Program

The current Tesla Referral Program begins July 18 and will run until October 15, 2016. Anyone who orders a new Model S or Model X during this period using the referral link of a Tesla owner will get a $1,000 credit towards the purchase price. My understanding is that the discount is EUR 1,000 for Irish and Continental European buyers and GPB 1,000 for UK buyers.

The particular following link will cease to be valid after the first 10 orders:
Referral | Tesla

Still no news from Tesla on the referral prizes or Model X drawing ... they all must be recovering from the weekend. :cool:
I also noticed that my referral number went from five last week to 1 this week ... hope they have record of the last program.

I just received my survey for what prizes I want (Bag selection including a NEW bag or the Moab weekender) & Jacket size etc). Nothing about the rims/wheels yet or the Model X. I know I got the rims/wheels so maybe that will be another survey?

Thanks Erik

Bags:
Screenshot_20160802-184853.png

Jacket:
Screenshot_20160802-184847.png

That's it so far.

Thanks Erik

On my survey I had the rims in there. But I clicked next by accident and I couldn't go back to choose colors and service location. I just emailed them. It said wheels would be delivered about two months after referrals took deliveries so depending if you referred someone to an X or an S it might be a while

On my survey I had the rims in there. But I clicked next by accident and I couldn't go back to choose colors and service location. I just emailed them. It said wheels would be delivered about two months after referrals took deliveries so depending if you referred someone to an X or an S it might be a while
I too had a selection of wheels. But I got the impression that it's for two months from now , as they are assuming they would have all orders delivered. So as long as none of your referrals have requested a delayed delivery it should be by then. The 1099 question still remains unanswered. Because if we have to pay over $3500 in taxes I will not take the wheels.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 34
I had 4, survey included bag and jacket. Jacket has owner first initial and last name embroidered on chest with no input requested so I guess this will have to be for the referrer only. Not too fond of broadcasting my last name in public, would have preferred no embroidery.

Also just had the thought that if the new program is really new and not extended, then many will have 2 jackets with their same name on them, what a waste. It really should be an extension as they said in the email, but I like many others now have a new count started over at 1 currently.

I too had a selection of wheels. But I got the impression that it's for two months from now , as they are assuming they would have all orders delivered. So as long as none of your referrals have requested a delayed delivery it should be by then. The 1099 question still remains unanswered. Because if we have to pay over $3500 in taxes I will not take the wheels.
I agree on the 1099. I really hope they don't but can't see how they won't

I had 4, survey included bag and jacket. Jacket has owner first initial and last name embroidered on chest with no input requested so I guess this will have to be for the referrer only. Not too fond of broadcasting my last name in public, would have preferred no embroidery.

Totally agree. I don't want anything there! That should be an option to have whatever you want there, or just nothing. Does anyone at Tesla actually think this through? Or once again it's their way or the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.