Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine, and it went all the way to the the wheels, and my choice of service center. Didn't say when these would all show up, though.

Did I misremember? I thought the jacket was leather, but the picture suggests it's a shell/nylon type of material. Maybe I just assumed incorrectly. I can see why some might not want their name, and it would be nice to have the option of specifying what, if any, embroidering you want (although personally I'm OK with the offering as is, I do see the point about your last name being broadcast).

Looking forward to seeing these prizes! I was hoping to get the wheels on for summer...

Another "5 referrals but it didn't ask me about wheel choice" here. Oh well, no hurry as it looks like they won't get here until after summer anyway.

I simply recall the jacket description saying it was "exclusive", not leather.

I'd rather not have my name on the jacket either. But if we win another jacket in the future, my wife and I have the same first initial so at least we should be able to make that work...

As far as the tax issue, aren't you liable for taxes on winnings whether you get a 1099 or not? I assume I will have to pay taxes. The key issue on the wheels is how to determine their value.

My count was 2 at the end of the Jul 15th program, and still shows 2 so I assume it has carried over for the Oct 15 period.

I got the email today for the bag award survey web page. Unfortunately I clicked the Next button hoping to see more details before filling in shipping address and making the choice, but couldn't go back! So a null survey sent, oops. Emailed Tesla, hopefully can find someone to help me reset the survey page so I can fill it in

Q: To those who filed in the survey for the weekender bag - was there any indication about shipping time? Doing some traveling this month, so hoping that's not going to be an issue receiving the shipment.

It wasn't a null survey. The new bag was already selected when the page opened so that's what you picked by pressing next. I'm sure they can change it for you.

As for the jacket. In the first round it was a leather jacket. Just like the bag was the Mowab bag. But I guess the leather one went away whereas the bag you still got the choice of the original reward or the new program one.

I love tesla but they can just never get out of their own way.

I would be curious to know some secrets of success on referrals. I've posted some things online, and even with our neighborhood of over 1,800 homes (Nextdoor.com), but really just getting a bunch of questions, several challenges from "doubters" about Tesla, but no one rushing to go purchase... I am starting to sound like a Tesla Sales Rep! Any pointers for a newbie? Thanks.

I picked my bag, jacket , and wheels including color but I can't seem to find the email letting me know that I won the MX. :).
Now it's a 2 month wait for the wheels. I wonder if Tesla will announce the lucky winners name ?

Same story here ... Tesla must still be waiting to announce the Model X winner! :cool:

Award 3.PNG
Award 2.PNG
Award 1.PNG
Referral Program Awards.PNG

Reactions: rcsting
A quick scan tells me all of you who've received the e-mail about prizes are in North America. Any Europeans who've received the mail? I still haven't.

Interesting that you don't get to choose the name embroidered on the jacket. As I'll certainly win another jacket in the new program, I'd like to be able to have my wife's initial on that one instead.

Can anyone confirm the new program is a new one instead of an extension? My count got reset, but I also received email today to choose the gifts from last round.

I can confirm this. Not just because my referral count was reset, but also because I've directly asked Tesla about this and they've confirmed it. A whole new round where you can win all of the prizes (including the wheels) all over again.

• Informative
Reactions: Mickie
Status
Not open for further replies.