Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me either. I would tell u guys if I did. I am 15 referrals in within 6 months and no reward delivered. I inquired about the missing option to select the rims and was told someone cancelled. I grow skeptical of the promotion every day. I would usually be at 1 or 2 referrals by now but this time around I would be ok with 2 the whole quarter.

Has anyone received their price from the June/July program?

Anyone get an email on how to get the rewards? It was supposed to go out on the 31st. ???

It says "on or around October 31st". So that could mean anything really.

Tesla time ... Elon operates in another dimension :cool:

Still waiting for my award delivery ... Arachnid wheels!

Wondering the same myself. The info on My Tesla reads "Owners who won awards in the program that ended October 15, 2016 will receive email instructions after the Model X drawing on or around October 31." I've not heard that the drawing has happened yet so maybe they're just taking their usual Tesla Time. :)

Not me either. I would tell u guys if I did. I am 15 referrals in within 6 months and no reward delivered. I inquired about the missing option to select the rims and was told someone cancelled. I grow skeptical of the promotion every day. I would usually be at 1 or 2 referrals by now but this time around I would be ok with 2 the whole quarter.

Has anyone received their price from the June/July program?
I'm with you. I maxed out on my referrals in the July 15th ending period and also on October 15th one as well. In July, I was emailed a prize list and chose my preferences. I have yet to this day receive anything as far as rewards. I also have not received an email to choose my winnings from the 10/15 ending referral. I have had several referrals in this current period if that's worth anything, but of course I have never seen anything in the mail.

I'm with you. I maxed out on my referrals in the July 15th ending period and also on October 15th one as well. In July, I was emailed a prize list and chose my preferences. I have yet to this day receive anything as far as rewards. I also have not received an email to choose my winnings from the 10/15 ending referral. I have had several referrals in this current period if that's worth anything, but of course I have never seen anything in the mail.

Agreed. Tesla really needs to do a much better job with the referral program.
The communication is really poor with some of their most valuable owners :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.