Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt anyone has a real answer, but I'll ask anyway. Does the Founder's Powerwall referral award include the "$700 Supporting hardware" mentioned on the Tesla Powerwall page? Tesla Powerwall

I know it does not include installation.
I'm guessing not. The $700 could be for mounting hardware. I'm waiting on SolarCity to schedule the installation of 3 Powerwall 2 units. I had the installation walkthrough last week. I started this process back in April. My setup is planned to be stacked ground mounted units to minimize wall space. We'll see how it all works out.

If you need a referral code I have 2 left here. One more and I can cancel my order for the 3rd unit and install the cool red one!

How do they chack that? Number of clicks on the link or googling it? I saw one guy complaining the secret level didn't open for him..
I have no idea what they're doing to check, I just know they are. :) -- but if it were me, I'd probably look at a variety of things, including the things you mention. It took about two days for the secret level to open for me.

Does anyone know how long it takes for a referral to show up in the "referred contacts" in the tesla app? Mine seemed to stop updating a few weeks ago. I even did a test and referred myself (using a different email) and it never showed up. Anyone else experiencing this?

I got an email for this referral program, for the kids Tesla finally! This means someone there is doing work!
I received that email today, too. :)

Does anyone know if the license plate is customized to a name of our choosing? If so, I need to wait ... because no one is spilling what my new granddaughter's name is going to be until she arrives.

-grumbling- I hate waiting. It's the worst.

I received that email today, too. :)

Does anyone know if the license plate is customized to a name of our choosing? If so, I need to wait ... because no one is spilling what my new granddaughter's name is going to be until she arrives.

-grumbling- I hate waiting. It's the worst.

The link in the email says the plate is a "founders plate" and cannot be customized.

Oh, and congratulations on the granddaughter!

Did anyone else notice the new FAQ section on the referral program? On your My Tesla page, click the "Full details here". Scroll down past the current program and you will see the following. It says it is up to date as of July 18th. So I assume it was just added.

Thanks Erik

FAQ 1.PNG

FAQ 2.PNG
FAQ 3.PNG
FAQ 4.PNG
FAQ 5.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Did anyone else notice the new FAQ section on the referral program? On your My Tesla page, click the "Full details here". Scroll down past the current program and you will see the following. It says it is up to date as of July 18th. So I assume it was just added.

Thanks Erik

View attachment 236507

View attachment 236509 View attachment 236510 View attachment 236511 View attachment 236512
Nice, probably with all the questions and emails these were the most popular. Too bad owners can't switch out the arachnids for the turbines or the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.