Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 5 referrals confirmed now. :) How does it work if the five cars get delivered after the semi event already happened?/QUOTE]

For the invite events, the invitations are typically based on referrals, not deliveries. The awards with real value (wheels, powerwall, Radio Flyer) are the ones that depend on deliveries. So if you have five now, I'd bet that you'll get the semi reveal invitation

I'm still hoping someone out there will use my referral code :) I'm missing only one to achieve a Powerwall, which would be really awesome in our old 1960s house. It would go a long way in helping us stay fully electric, and I'd really appreciate if someone out there will help us by using my referral code

Please send me a message if you use it, so I know who to thank :)

I'm still hoping someone out there will use my referral code :) I'm missing only one to achieve a Powerwall, which would be really awesome in our old 1960s house. It would go a long way in helping us stay fully electric, and I'd really appreciate if someone out there will help us by using my referral code

Please send me a message if you use it, so I know who to thank :)
If anyone does an order with your code, it will show in the Tesla app and on the MyTesla page.... You will certainly know!

For the invite events, the invitations are typically based on referrals, not deliveries. The awards with real value (wheels, powerwall, Radio Flyer) are the ones that depend on deliveries. So if you have five now, I'd bet that you'll get the semi reveal invitation

So wait a minute: if I want, I can order 5 Tesla's using my own referral code, get the invite, cancel the cars, and keep the invite? Makes no sense.

So wait a minute: if I want, I can order 5 Tesla's using my own referral code, get the invite, cancel the cars, and keep the invite? Makes no sense.

Your referrals also get cancelled when the orders get cancelled. If you want to order five cars with 5 $2,500 deposits, and hope to get an invite within the cancel period -- what, 5 days? and if you don't --- then you'd lose 5x$2,500 deposits=$12,500. If the semi invite is worth that much risk to you, by all means, let us know how it works out.

• Funny
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Your referrals also get cancelled when the orders get cancelled. If you want to order five cars with 5 $2,500 deposits, and hope to get an invite within the cancel period -- what, 5 days? and if you don't --- then you'd lose 5x$2,500 deposits=$12,500. If the semi invite is worth that much risk to you, by all means, let us know how it works out.

This is interesting...

IMG_4077.JPG
IMG_4080.JPG IMG_4079.JPG IMG_4071.JPG IMG_4073.JPG IMG_4082.jpg

Just picked it up from the service center. It came with tires (Michelin Pilot Super Sport), TPMS sensors and center caps installed. Parts list included.

Think they look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.