Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is in the NYC area and wants to talk Tesla, Let's chat!

If anyone needs a referral feel free to use mine! Admin, If my post is not allowed, please lmk.

Save $1000 on new Tesla Model S or Model X and get unlimited supercharging (promotion ends on October 31, 2017!) Also Get 5 year Extended warranty on Solar Roof Installations.

Click on Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty or tell your Tesla Advisor you have a referral code "michael8569"

• Disagree
Reactions: Kbra
With the discount ending at the end of October, there may be more interest in referrals in the next couple of weeks. I wish we had a thread dedicated to codes, and it is mutually beneficial. In that spirit, here's my code: Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

I'm happy to offer configuration advice (eg air suspension? Enhanced Autopilot? Full autonomous driving option? Home charging thoughts?). 2 time Tesla owner and lots of experience to share. Even if you don't use my code, happy to answer questions.

If you're in British Columbia, Canada like me, be sure to get the HOV OK lane sticker:
How You (and your EV) Can Get Moving in BC | TranBC

Also, if you're local and want to take the front plate off, gimme a PM and I can lend or give you a tool to take the specialized screw off!

BTW: did anyone see Star Trek Discovery this weekend (Oct 8,S01 E04)? At about 23 mins in, the captain refers to a number of legendary innovators and included Elon Musk! Right up there with the guy who invented the warp drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.