Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm close to the wheels and I want to get them soon. If you want to use my code I'll pay you $600 cash or Amazon gc whatever you prefer. Pm me for details, or if you refer someone I'll give you the 600.

This goes against the spirit of the program and is a "no-no."

It more than goes against the spirit of the program. @Jordaholic, if Tesla spots this, you'll likely have your other referrals invalidated & won't be eligible for anything.

Read the program rules. Or not. Up to you.

Submitting an order soon but in need of a wall charger, PM me if you are are willing to share the code and the ‘gift’...
Submitting an order soon but in need of a wall charger, PM me if you are are willing to share the code and the ‘gift’...
Hi, I will gift you my hpwc for my referral use, PM if you still need it. I don’t have enough power at home for it.

@Hans Noordsij and I and friends (travelling with group of 6) had already booked tickets and rental cars and first Hotels as well, but we will still be touring CA & NV as planned (Fremont (30oct before flying home) and Gigafactory (24 oct) tours were already confirmed), Just skip the LA part. We might even be able to meet up with some of you during our trip now we have free time :). (Route SFO-RENO-(LA, but will probably change)-LAS Vegas-SFO incl all national parks we can fit into the schedule). As we will already have a wonderful trip on its own , we decided not to ask for the refund so Tesla can put these funds to better use in the Caribbean.

Not sure though if we will be able to attend in November though.... as it would mean flying back to Europe and flying to the US again within a two weeks period.... already trying to find excuses to do it anyway though ... as my point of view yesterday was still not to go.........:)

For those of us not in the loop. What event is occurring on the 30th?

E7EBA60E-B3F1-4801-BBF5-2FCDCACF7D2A.jpeg

$1000 off ends 10/31
Is this what you’re referencing?

Status
Not open for further replies.