Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. here's the deal. I tentatively have sold my Powerwall awards, but they are "not sure" if the Powerwall awards are transferable, but he's going to look into it and will get back to me on Friday.

But I told him, according to the survey they sent out in May (see image below), it appears the PW can be installed anywhere/for anyone.

The other info is that they don't just "deliver" the powerwalls, they want to set up an engineering interview to figure out the best way to install the units in your current power and/or solar system.

The award actually includes the $5500 powerwall, the $700 transfer/gateway switch, and up to $1000 of install "credit".

No dates yet, but he did mention that their engineering resources are spread pretty thin because of Puerto Rico.

upload_2017-2-2_22-48-52-png.213125

Ok.. here's the deal. I tentatively have sold my Powerwall awards, but they are "not sure" if the Powerwall awards are transferable, but he's going to look into it and will get back to me on Friday.

But I told him, according to the survey they sent out in May (see image below), it appears the PW can be installed anywhere/for anyone.

The other info is that they don't just "deliver" the powerwalls, they want to set up an engineering interview to figure out the best way to install the units in your current power and/or solar system.

The award actually includes the $5500 powerwall, the $700 transfer/gateway switch, and up to $1000 of install "credit".

No dates yet, but he did mention that their engineering resources are spread pretty thin because of Puerto Rico.

upload_2017-2-2_22-48-52-png.213125

That's awesome!! Had no idea installation is also included....just need 4 more referrals......

OMG OMG... I received my contact from Tesla Energy about the Founder's Powerwall 2 from the 2016 referral program. It's gotten me all excited and hopeful to gain additional referrals for a second Powerwall 2 to help me acheive whole home backup with my PV install.

I hope y'all would consider my referral code or connecting me with interested parties if you're hitting your 'cap' for the current program!

My referral id: dustin9000

I also still have unlimited supercharging referrals remaining if someone is in need

Here's my experience on the Founders Powerwall 2 phone call I got today

I wanted to thank everyone that responded to my request to be a +1 for the Semi event! As of right now, arrangements are made and I will be attending the Semi Event! It was greatly appreciated, and I really appreciate everyone who offered. I also received some very very kind words in private. It shows how kind and amazing the (Majority) of the Tesla owners are!

THANK YOU!
-Kman

I wanted to thank everyone that responded to my request to be a +1 for the Semi event! As of right now, arrangements are made and I will be attending the Semi Event! It was greatly appreciated, and I really appreciate everyone who offered. I also received some very very kind words in private. It shows how kind and amazing the (Majority) of the Tesla owners are!

THANK YOU!
-Kman
Cool--have a good time! I'll probably be sitting this one out (unlikely to have 5 referrals in time).

THANK YOU!
-Kman

Look forward to the videos!

THANK YOU!
-Kman

Can't wait to meet you in person there!! Look for a super tall woman (that's my wife).

• Funny
Reactions: nasatech
Can't wait to meet you in person there!! Look for a super tall woman (that's my wife).
Look forward to it!

I am making some new shirts. Everyone already knows Black is my color. Black shoes, Socks, pants, shirt, hat & car ;-) So I am making a new shirt with my Kman logo on the back. Hard to miss the logo + the signature fedora ;-) Can't wait! Getting excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.