Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice if they in a way prioritized the wheels, or at least information about them soon. Since a good portion of us will be changing our set ups for winter, it would be good to know if we can go winter versus all season knowing the larger performance ones will be getting in.

We got our arachnid 21" wheels a week ago - they came with high performance summer tires, and it is a staggered set - rear wheels are wider than the front. So I will leave the OEM 19" wheels on for the winter, then put the new ones on in the spring.

Last edited:
I just tried to get a solar quote from Tesla under the referral program. After much back and forth and providing information, they said they cannot install solar on a home like mine that already has solar. I have plenty of other folks that will provide me a bid, but not Solar City/Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Let me know if anyone is interested in an invite to the Semi event. I have an extra guest. Preference given to someone who might be able to pitch in a local ride to/from the event for @islandbayy and myself.

Where are you going from? I'm staying at a hotel in West Wood (is that the right?) and we are probably renting a Tesla. Have some extra tickets by the way ;)

We got our arachnid 21" wheels a week ago - they came with high performance summer tires, and it is a staggered set - rear wheels are wider than the front. So I will leave the OEM 19" wheels on for the winter, then put the new ones on in the spring.
Nice!

I just spoke with my SC. The 22" wheels are in and they're setting it up with me to drop off or schedule for it to be put on. They're coming with all season tires opposed to my thought of summer performance. Either way, it's moving forward which is great.

Did you press Tesla through the SC to actually deliver? Still waiting on the ones I was told would show up in September. No response from referral program.
Nice!

I just spoke with my SC. The 22" wheels are in and they're setting it up with me to drop off or schedule for it to be put on. They're coming with all season tires opposed to my thought of summer performance. Either way, it's moving forward which is great.

Did you press Tesla through the SC to actually deliver? Still waiting on the ones I was told would show up in September. No response from referral program.
I've not heard from the referral program e-mail either.

I was told by my SC that they were received and built, so I should setup an install or pickup. The SC mobile unit then e-mailed me to see if I would prefer to have them done this week since they were allocating time slots for it so I snagged today up quickly. My SC has been great, they're extremely busy but usually follow through with requests and information.

As a side note, I did ask the SC if they got them in and was told there is an alert in their system when you order it. Mine did not work so I went back into the e-mail and redeemed them. The big change was that the selection went from the previous SC center to the new one and I think that's what made it go through for me.

I've not heard from the referral program e-mail either.

I was told by my SC that they were received and built, so I should setup an install or pickup. The SC mobile unit then e-mailed me to see if I would prefer to have them done this week since they were allocating time slots for it so I snagged today up quickly. My SC has been great, they're extremely busy but usually follow through with requests and information.

As a side note, I did ask the SC if they got them in and was told there is an alert in their system when you order it. Mine did not work so I went back into the e-mail and redeemed them. The big change was that the selection went from the previous SC center to the new one and I think that's what made it go through for me.
I emailed my SC last night. Got a call today that the wheels were in and to schedule an install. Wonder how long they sat on them and if they were just waiting to see if I'd ask about them. Im likely going to go pick them up or let someone else get them installed as I prefer my aftermarket wheels. I'd switch of they were dark grey or black but that wasn't and option and I don't like them enough to go through the hassle of modifying them.

Got a co worker all the way to a test drive. Loved every second of it then nothing,,,,aaaaggghhh

son of a .....

Still 2 referrals left no waiting...
That time spent with your coworker will pay off in the future (if there is still a program, of course). They may decide to buy or they may tell some others about how much they loved the car. I've had a number of referrals where it took months before they decided to buy. Caught me by surprisel

Looking for some help on the forums--

I have five referrals in the last quarter, but I have not received any contact regarding the associated rewards. The referrals show up on my Tesla App and in my Tesla account. I have tried calling and emailing customer service for the last 3 weeks and they say they are looking into it but never get back to me--I won't call it the runaround, but it is starting to feel that way.

referrals.JPG

Does anyone have any advice on what my next step would be? I was really hoping to surprise my kids with the Powerwheels Tesla. The Arachnid Wheels and the PowerWall would be nice, too...

Looking for some help on the forums--

I have five referrals in the last quarter, but I have not received any contact regarding the associated rewards. The referrals show up on my Tesla App and in my Tesla account. I have tried calling and emailing customer service for the last 3 weeks and they say they are looking into it but never get back to me--I won't call it the runaround, but it is starting to feel that way.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but both Ohio and Virginia prohibit referral awards. So unless you have a non-Ohio address, your state laws are prohibiting your awards, not Tesla. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.