Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 6 referrals done and 2 more underway, and with the new referral program starting in May, I was wondering if my referrals will carry over toward the roadster or does it end? It would be great if the total carries over so I can continue to work toward the Roadster goal. Any thoughts?

I just received an email confirming no $500 for first referral after April 30th

As a Tesla owner, you can give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging with a new Model S or Model X.

In addition, the first friend you refer before April 30 will also receive a $500 credit toward Tesla service or vehicle accessories. After April 30, we will no longer be offering this $500 credit to the first friend you refer.

*Edit* And yes, I do have a qualifying $500 referral if anyone is still looking.

Last edited:
The email that just came out about the program...

As a Tesla owner, you can give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging with a new Model S or Model X.

In addition, the first friend you refer before April 30 will also receive a $500 credit toward Tesla service or vehicle accessories. After April 30, we will no longer be offering this $500 credit to the first friend you refer.

I have 6 referrals done and 2 more underway, and with the new referral program starting in May, I was wondering if my referrals will carry over toward the roadster or does it end? It would be great if the total carries over so I can continue to work toward the Roadster goal. Any thoughts?
It doesn't look like the new program allows earning discounts towards the new Roadster - whether you carry over or not. Wish I was wrong, I want to keep working towards it.

• Informative
Reactions: Amit519
The free unlimited Supercharging is also limited to your first five referrals now as per Ganesh's email. Do they typically extend that after your 5th referral?

Model S and Model X: Free Unlimited Supercharging
Owners can give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging with the purchase of a new Model S or Model X. In addition to unlimited Supercharging, the first friend each owner refers between February 1 and April 30 will also receive a $500 credit toward service or vehicle accessories.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
@Amit519, thanks for posting the graphic above as clarification. In my case, I have offered my code to others and freely offered any referral prize to them. I don't think that violates the good faith clause because I'm not selling it, nor is the new owner requesting it. (e.g., I'm giving the Kid Tesla to the person using my code). So, if anyone else wants to use my code, I'm willing to give up the prize for free, just send me a PM.

Reactions: Amit519
Hi,

We are about to place an order for a Tesla, and are looking to see if there is someone willing to exchange their referral reward (preferable a kids Model s) for our use of their code.

Thanks!

If you are concerned about the end of free supercharging or dont know if it will get extended. please feel free to use my referral to get your free supercharging.
Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

It looks like another round of referrals are opening up. In the past, I have offered my code to others and freely offered any referral prize to them (I have no use for the prizes and reselling them seems like too much bother). I don't think that violates the good faith clause in the Tesla agreement because I'm not selling it, nor is the new owner requesting it. (e.g., I'm giving the Kid Tesla to the person using my code). So, if anyone else wants to use my code, I'm willing to give up the prize for free, just send me a PM.

It sure looks like the referral programs are getting to be less and less generous. Oh well, eventually they will probably drop off to "Free SC only". Well, smoke em' while you got em' I'll offer up my code to anyone who wants the Kid Tesla or Wall Connector. I don't need either.

Status
Not open for further replies.