Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Younis no longer needs them, I’ll step in. I need your help getting 55 referrals starting May 1. Once I do, I will wreck my Model X so that I will then need a roadster to replace it. Who’s with me?
Has it been confirmed that the new program will continue to offer the ability to earn discounts on the new Roadster? I haven't read anything about it.

Has it been confirmed that the new program will continue to offer the ability to earn discounts on the new Roadster? I haven't read anything about it.

I also hadn't heard anything, but Younis said he heard it from you! :)

Bonnie explained that the referrals for the roadster don't carry over into May, so scratch that plan.

I figured if anyone knew, it would be you, so I didn't ask any further -- even though I don't think anyone has heard what's going to happen with the Roadster prize discount accrual.

I also hadn't heard anything, but Younis said he heard it from you! :)
I figured if anyone knew, it would be you, so I didn't ask any further -- even though I don't think anyone has heard what's going to happen with the Roadster prize discount accrual.

I haven't heard anything official - the program announcement that we all have didn't mention secret levels or Roadster discounts. They could still do that when you reach a certain number of referrals, of course ... but no idea if I'll be starting at 0 referrals on May 1, or at my current referral count. I'd LOVE it if I could keep accumulating, but so far I see nothing that says I can. On the other hand, I'd be happy starting at zero so I could pick up a few more prizes. The local Children's Hospital could use a Model S, for instance. :)

I have no idea myself. I was just riffing on the past posts. Since this is my first program transition, I don't know if the 1-5 count gets reset, if the roadster count gets reset, if there is even a roadster next time, or what. I imagine we'll know soon.

Not posting my referral code link publicly to comply with the rules.

My friend has been dragging his feet on placing an order and told me he is not going to order by EOD tomorrow. I hate to see a good thing like the $500 credit going to waste.

If you are planning to order by EOD tomorrow and need a referral code that will give you a $500 credit in addition to free supercharging - pls PM me for the link.

Mods: if this is against the rules pls feel free to delete my post.

Anyone else experiencing extreme lag on the registration of delivered cars in the referral part of the app? (And on MyTesla). I have referrals with cars delivered weeks ago. Still no update.

I’m hoping the same is happening to the actual referrals. Very quiet after Xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.