Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at the current promotions. You may need to find someone who hasn't made a referral in this quarter.
When I ordered my 100D in April, I used a person who hadn't yet made a referral in the quarter. That way they benefited and, in addition to free supercharging, I also received $500 in service center credit.

Take a look at the current promotions. You may need to find someone who hasn't made a referral in this quarter.
When I ordered my 100D in April, I used a person who hadn't yet made a referral in the quarter. That way they benefited and, in addition to free supercharging, I also received $500 in service center credit.

If that's the case, here's my code - just got my MS 2 weeks ago so would love to get my first referral:

Tesla Referral Code

Thanks!

That ended April 31st. There is no more $500 credit regardless of how many referrals were made.

Hi UK folks,

Just about to place my order for a Model S (75khw, Deep Blue Metallic, 21" Sonic Carbon Alloys, Cream Premium, Enhanced Autopilot & Sunroof for anyone wondering)

Would anyone like to provide a referral code? To be fair I will use the first one that is posted in the thread.

Many thanks and look forward to being an owner. Been a forum member for a while now as I have a PW2!!

Richard
Dang it missed but just in case - any others looking go ahead and use it

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

• Disagree
Reactions: WannabeOwner
Dang it missed but just in case - any others looking go ahead and use it

Another freeloader. Which part of "I will use the first one that is posted in the thread" did you not understand?

I presume you are not paying TMC to advertise? and as such open to being banned: "Those wishing to advertise must first come make an arrangement with TMC management. You may not use TMC to spread the word about or advertise any commercial endeavor"

Not testing on either of the latest versions of Android seems crazy to me... As for the on screen buttons, neither the Nexus 5X or the Xperia XZ1 Compact have physical home/back/interface buttons (even my nearly 6 year old Nexus 4 didn't have physical buttons), so I kinda need those. *shrug*

I'm thinking that maybe I should e-mail Tesla about this...
I've had this issue ever since Tesla added the awards page. I'm using a Google Pixel 2 which also has the on screen buttons too. I guess it's probably worth sending Tesla a quick email about it. I'd imagine it's a pretty easy fix.

Reactions: Petra
Status
Not open for further replies.