Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, first Tesla here. Model 3 LR AWD with delivery estimate of 3/31! Super excited and hope to make someone else a little happier with some free miles. I would really appreciate you using my referral. Thanks!!!

Use my referral link to receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles with the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla car, or earn a $100 award after system activation by purchasing or subscribing to solar panels:
Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

Don't use my referral code. I don't know what I would do with Supercharger miles.

If you already have free supercharging, each referral gets you an entry to a monthly drawing for a free Model Y, and a quarterly drawing for a NG Roadster.

Although we never really hear of any of these winners. I think I've heard one MY winner trying to sell their free car. Were are the rest of these winners?

Yes, you are right, this one has free supercharging, (whatever that is, we don't have superchargers, never seen one). Entry for drawing on free Model Y? That's that smaller car that Tesla makes? I am sure its a nice little car if Tesla makes it, but I'd rather have my S's. And then when I did win it, I could not longer park my S at an angle taking up most of my garage. Oh my, the headaches associated with winning a small Tesla are just too much.

(We have a local pool betting the Moon or Mars gets a Supercharger before Hawaii.)

Welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order.

Link:

Or use the code if you prefer:
jeremy75603

Take care & happy motoring !

Welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order.

Link:

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

Take care & happy motoring !

If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for purchasing a new Tesla, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S, X or Y. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

Status
Not open for further replies.