Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone can’t see the referrals on their account page?

Nope. I don't see it on the website.

But I dug into the charging data going back to 2017, pretty cool!

But I also noticed at the top I have 87,000 free SC miles from referrals. But my only Tesla on the account is my P85D with FUSC. So I'll never use them until we get a Cybertruck, Roadster, or MS Plaid (i.e. not anytime soon!). So there they sit. Do they expire?

I was pretty sure that the referral page said that people with FUSC got *2* entries per month for the Model Y giveaway (instead of just one entry per referral). So it looks like that the monthly MY (and quarterly Roadster) giveaways never really did happen as they asserted. I know one person had posted on the web they won a MY, but it's been how many months now, and no other winners? No NG Roadster winners either?

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
First time poster here…LR, 7 seat, MSM, tow hitch ordered on 6/28, EDD Sept 10-30. I fumbled a bit and forgot about the referral code for miles…can someone on this thread help me with this? Thanks
Welcome to the group.

Another option to add a referral code after you order is to email [email protected]. Give them your RN order number and the referral code you wish to have attached to your order.

My referral code is gregory88381

Welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order.

Link:
Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for purchasing a new Tesla, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S, X or Y. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

Status
Not open for further replies.