Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered and competed 5/26 for white/black 7 seater MYLR. Temecula delivery as well. my current date is july24-august13 :( I hope I really don't wait until August
Not many Temecula deliveries I have seen. Hopefully it's a good SC experience. I have heard neither good nor bad.

On a happy note, my charger comes today! Yay, but no car to charge yet.

spoke to my SA this morning - told me i have a target build date of 6/17 with delivery a few days after. current EDD 6/18-29, up from 20-30 past few days. was told this past sunday at century city that build date was this past monday and 6/17 was delivery, so maybe bad info or things just got delayed. still no VIN, no MPVA. have a feeling it will be very last 1-2 days of june.

Reactions: DJ99 and Greg007
All the same, except my MYP is white and I ordered on 5/16 for pickup in Fremont. My SA told me not to pay attention to the EDD on my Tesla account. He fully expects delivery either the last 2 weeks of June or the first week of July. We’ll see…
Right on. Either way we’re up soon 😀 congrats. Would love to hear when you finally take delivery

I'm out of the September club!!

Now June 23-30 which is the tightest window I've seen thus far. I've accepted the fact that I'll likely not get the car until June 30th, but if it slips into July idk what I'm going to do.

This whole process is too damn consuming, we are all losing our minds lol
23-30th here too. We’re definitely going to be getting our cars delivered together. Why do I feel like Burbank is gonna get the short end of it with the latest delivery date for all of SoCal lol

I need to mentally prepare myself to be ok with a 6/30 delivery

Reactions: Greg007
23-30th here too. We’re definitely going to be getting our cars delivered together. Why do I feel like Burbank is gonna get the short end of it with the latest delivery date for all of SoCal lol

I need to mentally prepare myself to be ok with a 6/30 delivery
Data guy here again 👋

The spreadsheet says there was a 104 CA deliveries in the last week of March and 61 in the second to last week (essentially starting today). I'm assuming the actual numbers are low because I expect many people got their car and didn't bother coming back to fill in the spreadsheet. But I think it does show that things will start ramping up over the next 7 days and then kicking into high gear for the final week.

Any other recommended finance options, to compete against Tesla’s 2.49 rate?
DCU has 1.24% with direct deposit for 65 months
PenFed has 1.99% for 60 months

Read the current discussions here... Jump up and just read the last 5 pages or so.

My financing expires in 3 days... But I don't think I'll have a Vin in time. Guess I have to wait on hold for 2 hours with DCU and get it extended.
That sucks. This is exactly why I'm not applying for any financing until I have a VIN assigned. I don't want to get too many hits on my credit for a single loan. Tightly coupled inquiries should be seen as a single application. Credit inquiries months apart may not be seen a single purchase.