Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A bunch of people on a Facebook Tesla group with LR are saying their EDD is getting pushed back 1 month or so.
This is what I find concerning.... This could be a manufacturing change over. Meaning they could be planning to bring in a change (like the new door panels, or something similar). We had a delay at the beginning of Q3 (7/1) for HEPA filter change over. I have the white interior on order and really don't like the look of the new white door panels (like you see on the M3 currently).

Hoping we don't see any changes before my delivery!! Come on Tesla!

This is what I find concerning.... This could be a manufacturing change over. Meaning they could be planning to bring in a change (like the new door panels, or something similar). We had a delay at the beginning of Q3 (7/1) for HEPA filter change over. I have the white interior on order and really don't like the look of the new white door panels (like you see on the M3 currently).

Hoping we don't see any changes before my delivery!! Come on Tesla!
Another possibility is that the Model Y production line at Fremont will be running at reduced capacity for a short while due to resources being shifted to help start the Austin Model Y production line.

Ordered MYLR, Grey, 7 seater, white interior. Order placed 8/4. Original EDD was December. Received VIN today and scheduled delivery for 8/31. I did not see this coming
Congratulations! Most likely this is A) someone who cancelled their order or B) a rejected delivery that has been fixed. Just in case it is B, make sure you inspect it well.

Ordered 7/24 and my latest delivery date range held steady at 12/11 - 1/11 but as of now it’s just a generic January.

I ordered my 5-seat on 07/31 and am still showing "December". It has either been blank or has said "December" since 07/31.

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton

Reactions: Naija King
Sorry meant to say Ordered ~ July 27th. Initially had a order delivery date of November - December. Currently it says September 29 - September 30.
Adding a data point.

My order was about the same time as yours: Jul 29 and my EDD has been pretty stable at Nov 3 to Nov 23, but I'm farther from Fremont.

Hopefully this is good news for other Bay Area residents. Tesla is probably trying to squeeze everyone close to Fremont into a delivery window for End of Quarter push.

So how long is it expected to stay in October? My SA said November soft delivery date (ordered 5/26). She is clueless.

I’ll set up another test drive to mess around while I continue to wait. Why not…
When did you complete your profile? May orders should not be all the way out to November. I'm I'm the Bay Area as well, OD was 2 days after you on 05/28 and my EDD range has been holding steady with Sept 4 - 24. A lot of May orders have been getting VINs this month.

Reactions: PB FUTED