Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much faster does it get, out or curiosity? Our current m3 is in the shop after an accident and SA had “guaranteed” us an early september delivery, and now I’m paying for a rental. Regret not taking the P that was available in 2 weeks when I ordered.
In the past week,, I've been seeing a lot of MYP folks go from Order to VIN within a week! If I wasn't so deep into the MYLR waiting rabbit hole, I would make the switch.

Just had a mid-day EDD update. Was September 11 - September 30 this morning (and for several days prior) and is now: September 14 - September 24

Crazy thing, I happened to stop into a Tesla store today, at a Mall, a few hours ago. The SA was really kind. She said, "I see your car leaving Fremont in about 10 days. So I'd give it that and then maybe a few more for travel, inspection, etc." Looks like she was right! 🤞🏼

We all know things can change but I'll update once I have more info. Good vibes to all!

Last edited:
MY here!!! She’s a Stunna!! 🤩 Flossin! I am thinking the only problem found is user error. Cannot play games, change radio etc when charging and the door is closed. The screen shows a charging display unless the door is slightly opened?
MY here!!! She’s a Stunna!! 🤩 Flossin! I am thinking the only problem found is user error. Cannot play games, change radio etc when charging and the door is closed. The screen shows a charging display unless the door is slightly opened?
EDBDF422-DE96-4A35-877C-1BCF7810F2A5.jpeg
L lol

Is this true? I have cash selected, but I am planning on changing to finance through Tesla. I already got the loan approved and DCU rate match confirmed. I just need to call and ask them to change to finance is I can confirm the finance.
How did you get the loan already without a vin which would give you a MVPA. DCU doesn’t give you a loan until you actually get the MVPA. You mean you we’re pretty approved?

Just had a mid-day EDD update. Was September 11 - September 30 this morning (and for several days prior) and is now: September 14 - September 24

Crazy thing, I happened to stop into a Tesla store today, at a Mall, a few hours ago. The SA was really kind. She said, "I see your car leaving Fremont in about 10 days. So I'd give it that and then maybe a few more for travel, inspection, etc." Looks like she was right! 🤞🏼

We all know things can change but I'll update once I have more info. Good vibes to all!
What “mall” is this?

8/26 MYLR order started at Jan EDD.
1 week later, it was Dec 8-28 EDD.
This week it was Oct 6-26 EDD until today when it changed back to Dec 8-28.

According to my SA, EDD are “bouncing back and forth”.
An august order, be prepped up for a 2022 delivery. There’s some April, a bunch of May, a lot of June and even more July orders that have yet to be filled.

Reactions: blc1017
My MYLR order from 12/2019 still shows "Prepare for delivery" with below message. Has anyone had similar issues?

Next Steps​

As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details.
Hi! This sounds like your profile may not be complete. Do you have any outstanding information to upload for a trade in or financing? Or are you waiting for approval/response from Tesla on either of those items? Usually the Prepare for Delivery thing pops up when something on your account has been resubmitted to Tesla. If all info has been submitted to them, you should see an update soon for accepting the trade in or financing terms. Something isn’t right if your order is still outstanding from December 2019! Have you tried calling your local service center?