Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, but frankly, my OD was back on 11/15 which was already post markup, hence why for me it was worth the "downgrade" from MYP back to MYLR. Saved money for me in the end since I didn't care for matrix headlights, 3.5 second 0-60, CF spoiler, or big wheels.
That makes sense. Since my OD (9/21), there has been like 3 or 4 price increase already for MYLR. So I'd rather wait than pay. lol

I was one of the people who just pulled the trigger on one of those. Had an order for a MYP because I didn't want to wait for the LRs, this was great for me. They assigned the vin to my MYP order, replaced certain details, and are crediting me back the $250. Glad I happened to check!

You are in for a treat. When I originally ordered the MYLR for my wife in 2020, she didn't care for the perf, as at that time it was $9k more and she didn't care for the summer tires or perf difference. She drove and loved the car for a year and a half and put 19 miles on it.

With our new 2022 MYP, it came with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 AS which are fantastic All Season tires and she loves the new performance. It really is a different car. I drive a new 600hp X5M and her car will toast mine from the line!

After long wait of 5 months, finally car delivered today. It is really good. I'm still inspecting if everything is in place.
Does anyone had a problem with car doors not properly closing, when the mirrors up it is 90% of the time complaining doors not closed (it did closed), but when mirrors are down it is working fine.

Reactions: ryneezy
After long wait of 5 months, finally car delivered today. It is really good. I'm still inspecting if everything is in place.
Does anyone had a problem with car doors not properly closing, when the mirrors up it is 90% of the time complaining doors not closed (it did closed), but when mirrors are down it is working fine.
Congrats! Were u able to check if u got the new amd? Also the manufacturer date? Should be in the driver door side panel.

Congrats! I'm happy your wait is over.

If you have old pricing, you can have your SA match you to one of these and keep pricing only if it is an exact match, but you are at the mercy of the SAs timeframe and these don’t last long. The best way to do it is to put the $250 down to lock the VIN and then tell your SA the VIN and they will match you on the back end to keep your existing pricing and refund the $250. This has been attested to many times in the past.

• Helpful
Reactions: ryneezy
Reactions: xSCMx
If you have old pricing, you can have your SA match you to one of these and keep pricing only if it is an exact match, but you are at the mercy of the SAs timeframe and these don’t last long. The best way to do it is to put the $250 down to lock the VIN and then tell your SA the VIN and they will match you on the back end to keep your existing pricing and refund the $250. This has been attested to many times in the past.
I was thinking of doing that since there was a exact spec'd MY on the inventory in my area. But my SA told me, anything on the existing inventory is always new price. I don't know who to believe now. 😥