Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN 365XXX assigned today 1/18! When the office opens, will call SA to confirm specs.

Got a call this morning (1/20) that our MYP came early! So 2-hrs later we were picking ours up. Only a couple minor issues: driver side A-pillar misaligned with fender (fixed on spot in service) and rear seat driver side won't fold down (service apptmt scheduled). Overall I was very pleased and took some pics for the TMC family...

Attachments

• IMG_7120.JPG
    IMG_7120.JPG
    576.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_7039.jpg
    IMG_7039.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7027.jpg
    IMG_7027.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7032.jpg
    IMG_7032.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7135.jpg
    IMG_7135.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7153.jpg
    IMG_7153.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7170.jpg
    IMG_7170.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 69
Got a call this morning (1/20) that our MYP came early! So 2-hrs later we were picking ours up. Only a couple minor issues: driver side A-pillar misaligned with fender (fixed on spot in service) and rear seat driver side won't fold down (service apptmt scheduled). Overall I was very pleased and took some pics for the TMC family...
Take a look at the bumper in picture 7170. Is that an issue with the pic or the bumper?

Reactions: blodg1 and beachbum
I had the same TBD message for a bit yesterday, but it changed back to the original window of 1/20-2/3. This morning, I find that the window has shrunk, now showing 1/23-2/3, so I am below that critical two week threshhold (hopefully). I am probably deluding myself into believing that a VIN is imminent.

MYLR | Blue | Black | 19" | No Tow | No FSD | Stockton, CA

I had the same TBD message for a bit yesterday, but it changed back to the original window of 1/20-2/3. This morning, I find that the window has shrunk, now showing 1/23-2/3, so I am below that critical two week threshhold (hopefully). I am probably deluding myself into believing that a VIN is imminent.

MYLR | Blue | Black | 19" | No Tow | No FSD | Stockton, CA
wow I was on TBD as well after un-holding my order. when it updated, I am somehow into June. No idea what is going on. I do have a pretty base-model white on white MYLR without any other options. my SA says theres been some delays, whatever that means...

Congrats. I had the same config (with tow) and picked up 12/30. I booked a service appt for panel gap (rear trunk) and missing spoiler. Did your car have spoiler?

Reactions: beachbum