Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 162 today. OD: 8/14, MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no tow. Orange County, CA.

Original EDD 12/11-12/31, got pushed to 1/6-2/3 in December.
1/7 updated to 1/11-2/8.
1/12 updated to 1/18-2/1.
1/19 updated to 1/21-2/1.
1/23 (today) updated to 1/26-2/23.

I thought I was getting close. But now I'm back to a one month EDD again. :/

Reactions: backlash224
Day 162 today. OD: 8/14, MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no tow. Orange County, CA.

Original EDD 12/11-12/31, got pushed to 1/6-2/3 in December.
1/7 updated to 1/11-2/8.
1/12 updated to 1/18-2/1.
1/19 updated to 1/21-2/1.
1/23 (today) updated to 1/26-2/23.

I thought I was getting close. But now I'm back to a one month EDD again. :/
It looks you got pushed to a later EDD when you entered ur original EDD on the 2nd day. My MS EDD follows the exact pattern.

Super easy pickup at Irvine. Checked in, signed paperwork, gave inspection of the car and drove off. Much of what I saw was adhesive residue and pollen debris from transport/being outside. When I brought it home and took a cloth to what I was seeing, the residue/blemishes came off and the car was clean. Happy to finally have her after all this time.
63FD99BB-49E6-48B3-82A7-1399E8816295.jpeg

Scheduled to pickup on Monday in the Burbank location… it’s weird though, the address changed to 153 east cypress ave but was originally 811 S San Fernando blvd… which is also where I actually see the Tesla location on google maps… did anyone take delivery at the former address? Looks like an AMC….
I believe the pick up location for Burbank is inside the parking garage. You should see a sign when you get there.

Super easy pickup at Irvine. Checked in, signed paperwork, gave inspection of the car and drove off. Much of what I saw was adhesive residue and pollen debris from transport/being outside. When I brought it home and took a cloth to what I was seeing, the residue/blemishes came off and the car was clean. Happy to finally have her after all this time. View attachment 759383
Beauty!

I believe it was a pretty light post. I see laughing emojis and I even took a poke at those non native angelenos who think big bear is cold. 🤔 maybe you got some chillaxing to do? Rough week at the gym? ✌🏼😉
Gym must be a SoCal thing, don’t get why that’s involved. I am plenty “chillaxed”. “Get off me” is a little strong for a so called joke. No reason for me to be on you, just light sarcasm based on wanting heated wipers and your location.

Credit approval expired and it just got updated with a June delivery date

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Update-credit app approved and delivery date June to July. Pretty frustrating for an August order
Do not apply for a loan until you get a VIN. Your credit score will take a hit every time you apply. Put cash as payment method and change to financing once you get your VIN.

Do not apply for a loan until you get a VIN. Your credit score will take a hit every time you apply. Put cash as payment method and change to financing once you get your VIN.
^this. Per the advice on this forum, my order was put in originally as cash and stayed that way until I got a VIN. As soon as you get your VIN, a text response or a quick call to your Delivery Center Service Advisor to switch it to Finance will reflect on your account within minutes and you can move through the loan process. From the time you get your VIN to the time they deliver can take anywhere from 3-8 days. I have to imagine they'll accommodate you with getting the financing in order when it's time.

I have to imagine Tesla and their employees would be accommodating with Just-In-Time (JIT) processes like financing your car.