Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered a White on White no FSD w/ trailer hitch and the standard 19" wheels. Estimated delivery is 5 - 12 weeks.
Shortly after my first post above I received an actual date range arrival, 6/5-6/30 for 2-3 days, then back to and still at 5 - 12 weeks from order date. Saturday my wife and I stopped by Burbank Tesla to speak to the SA about a couple of other items but before we left he did show me on his computer where it showed a soft delivery date of 6/15 - 6/30. So, fingers crossed we will see it before July :cool:.

Order date: 4/8
* Southern California plan to pickup in Buena Park
* MY LR AWD
* MSM
* 20" Induction wheels
* Black Interior
* Tow hitch
* 5 Seater
No FSD
Yep, my dates got bumped from 5/18-5/30 to 6/1-6/20. Hoping these dates stay steady. I don't anticipate picking up the car in May at this rate.

well this had me thinking, i had my SA call me and tell me that Tesla will match finance deals if they expire, that sounds good but in clear transparency we ere denied by tesla and got a better deal through my credit union for 1.99 for 84 months (EV's) only, the SA was thats way better than we can do lol, my offer expires june 12th so im hoping they hurry the heck up. I didnt like that offer because thats saying to me that they are padding to need extra time IMHO
which credit union? I was going to do Tesla leasing (have always leased my high end vehicles), but now having 2nd thoughts and figured I would just finance. Thanks!

Reactions: bigdaddyreg
Blue Y here. Rented a blue/white Y earlier this year for a road trip up to tahoe. Fell in love right then and there with that car. It's a gorgeous sight.
That is exactly what I ordered on 4/19, 5 seat :) So looking forward to it. Now my delivery date is June 1-June 21. I got a text from Tesla today, was so excited, it turned out I forgot to upload my insurance😅😂

Reactions: Betmobile