Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hustle, Congrats on getting a VIN. Looks like they are taking care of Northern California. I ordered on the same day (4/8). Anyone else planning to pickup at the Buena Park SC? No change to my account screen. Nothing related to the accept vision change thingy. Dates still shows June 3-23.

Those of you getting the too many redirects error, are you going through a bookmark? That was happening to me for a while on my phone, then I finally just navigated directly to my order page tesla.c0m/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNXXXXXXXXX (in a private browser) and was able to log in again.
no not going through a bookmark. Go to tesla.com, navigate to tesla account and login. I can get to the manage section but when I click that it times out and gives me the "too many redirects to Open" error. Frustrating because until I can get in and approve the update, I won't get the delivery text to set up delivery.

Hustle, Congrats on getting a VIN. Looks like they are taking care of Northern California. I ordered on the same day (4/8). Anyone else planning to pickup at the Buena Park SC? No change to my account screen. Nothing related to the accept vision change thingy. Dates still shows June 3-23.
Picking up there. My dates are showing May 29 - June 18. Hopefully I’ll get a VIN soon.

Just called the Tesla Location in Costa Mesa where I will be picking up my vehicle. The person speaking was very helpful, stated that they estimate that My vehicle will be built sometime around June 10 - 25 but could be earlier if they decided to build cars similar to my configuration early.

I think I'll make the CA waiting room my home for now until the car comes as to not bog down the main thread. Sixth day in a row of June 5-25 dates. I'll start to get more excited when someone reports a big truck full of Ys heading down the 5.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the largest/busiest delivery center in CA is?
We just drove down to SoCal from the Bay Area and I saw 2 trucks heading down south in the 5. I think almost all were white.

is anyone thinking of doing diy ppf? or do you have a place in mind? Minde sharing prices also?
Planning on bringing to SS Customs (website) in Redwood City. Been eyeing a lot of their work on their Instagram and seems great. Although I haven't reached out with pricing yet but you can contact them and they'll give you a quote over email.