Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, been lurking here for awhile but finally felt compelled to create an account and share in the misery. Ordered on 5/11, blue LR with everything else standard. Picking up in Vallejo.

It seems like I got EDDs when everyone else was changing to week ranges, which is odd. Just got my first estimates two days ago for 6/16-6/30. Yesterday changes to 6/21-6/30. This morning I am now at 6/24-6/30. This does not inspire confidence haha.

Went to the Home Depot near the Vallejo center here yesterday and saw them receiving delivery of several Model Ys. Not a single blue one in sight, though. Hopefully soon!
I an also picking up in Vallejo. Did you happen to notice a red one? That would be mine.

I am also part of the 3-13 weeks club (was June 10-30 until this morning), and I think (hoping) it has to be closer to the 3 week mark. If it was really going to be 13 weeks I think they would at least come out with an explanation. My order date was 5/2, so 3 weeks would still be in line with the original EDD. Also looks like many people with a 3-13 EDD get a delivery notice the same week, so expecting something this week lol.

Also looks like many people with a 3-13 EDD get a delivery notice the same week, so expecting something this week lol.

I hope you're right! I ordered on 4/11 (white MY LR), my EDD has varied wildly since then and two days ago it was at "May 31 - June 16", but today it changed to "3-13 weeks". :( Fingers crossed for a delivery notice soon...

Reactions: Greg007
Ordered 4/10 from Torrance. Received VIN 198xxx on 5/29, home delivery on the 30th! LR White/White/5 seat/20"/Tow Hitch. Maxpider floor mats, mud guards, center console organizers, MicroUSB ready and waiting. Off to Concours Auto Spa in Marina Del Rey for tint and PPF next week.

IMG_3907.jpeg

I hope you're right! I ordered on 4/11 (white MY LR), my EDD has varied wildly since then and two days ago it was at "May 31 - June 16", but today it changed to "3-13 weeks". :( Fingers crossed for a delivery notice soon...
I've read a few posts where people get the dreaded 3-13 weeks EDD, followed by the Tesla vision acknowledgement, then their VIN in rapid succession! ... can not imagine waiting 13 more weeks :( . But you ordered 3 weeks before me so you are much more patient then me haha

Hey all, been lurking here for awhile but finally felt compelled to create an account and share in the misery. Ordered on 5/11, blue LR with everything else standard. Picking up in Vallejo.

It seems like I got EDDs when everyone else was changing to week ranges, which is odd. Just got my first estimates two days ago for 6/16-6/30. Yesterday changes to 6/21-6/30. This morning I am now at 6/24-6/30. This does not inspire confidence haha.

Went to the Home Depot near the Vallejo center here yesterday and saw them receiving delivery of several Model Ys. Not a single blue one in sight, though. Hopefully soon!
I ordered on 5/10 picking up also in Vallejo.. since ordering my EDD has been fluctuating mostly end of June… now my new EDD this week is 6/21 - 6/30..

Reactions: Chiu0nthls
Im sure next week we’ll all get vins and be loving tesla again. Then realize we are missing passengers lumbar support and get salty again. Then see we got free ppf and mud flaps so tesla 💘

sad truth is probably none of this is gonna happen. And we’ll still be waiting on our edd to change

Reactions: Jen_v and JustYNot
Just saw on a fb group that they started delivering with autopilot disabled until further update in upcoming weeks, maybe at the end we will not have to wait 3 to 13 weeks, maybe the decided to turn off autopilot and continue with delivery. And yes, it is not due to calibration, it says autopilot disabled until further update in upcoming weeks.

who knows what they received as a feedback with all those delivered cars that they had to disable autopilot.

Not sure if they will disable it for already delivered cars

Reactions: jgd108
Did an overnight test drive tonight to remind myself why the f I’m waiting for this car vs. buying something else. The guys at the SF SC were floored to see how long ago I ordered, but confirmed I’m slated for delivery next week (second week of June). I’ll likely hassle someone tomorrow at drop-off for another confirmation... I can wait another week I guess 😒 But Bay Area folks, next week might be our week.