Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN ASSIGNED!!!!! :eek: Thanks to Carlsbad! I called earlier about a Demo but said no thanks because the price would've been more than my order due to the price increase. Not even an hour later got a call about delivery. Said it would take a few days to get it to Temecula I opted to go pick it up instead. Pick up tomorrow in Carlsbad!! 😍
Maybe I'm missing something. You didn't have a VIN and then all of sudden they have your car ready to pick up?

Hey CA (specifically LA Area) Has anyone ever picked up or has picked up, in Marina Del Rey? Was informed that my Vehicle arrived earlier than expected and I am trying to reschedule for delivery ASAP. Currently has a DD of 05/18; however, I was hoping to get it this weekend. I tried calling multiple times and no one answers EVER. Emailed, no response. Nothing. I also called my SA and told him to call/email for me to expedite the order. Don't know what to else to do... really don't want to wait another two weeks, since I have been waiting since March!! Any advice/help is appreciated. Thank you!

As a follow-up to this, the Delivery Location in my profile changed from the Burbank DC to my home address.
As another follow-up to this, Burbank called me and said I could move my appointment up from June 9th to June 6th... !!! I preemptively took Monday off so I could enjoy a longer weekend with it.

How can I have been preparing myself since April and yet feel so unprepared for this.

MYLR, blue/white. ordered 4/17, delivery dates have been all over the place but seem to have steadied around 6/7-27. LA here. spoke to my SA this afternoon and he said target build date is 6/16 with delivery the next day, 6/17. we shall C
I have the same spec and ordered on 4/19. According to my SA, the production of my car has been pushed back twice already - it was originally set for June 2. Now it is 6/16. Hopefully, we will get the same batch.

Reactions: Emmadiane
I was told that my order would go into a priority queue, once my account was finished. I completed my account on 5/14 and got ED delivery in July. Not sure if that's a priority delivery time frame 🤣.

Never got confirmation but I assumed my order would start once I paid the $100
The Tesla associate who assisted me said the same thing (and stressed getting the financing done ASAP if using Tesla Finance).

No complaints about my timeframe. Ordered 5/31, completed pre-delivery steps on 6/1, got my 6/14 - 6/30 EDD the next day.