Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actual car condition: The car was in a great shape in general. Super clean. I think since it was a home delivery, the autopilot calibrated during the drive to my place. There were a few issues with the car. Most noticeable ones: The driver side mirror wouldn't unfold automatically at all when unlocking and wouldn't fold automatically most times. When autopilot comes to a full stop and restarts, there is a clear clicking noise.
@rauthar I believe that is hill hold automatically engaging when you come to a full stop. My car does that. There could be a setting in the controls that turns that off. It bugged me at first but now I have it left on.

RT

We got a VIN on Monday and text to delivery just now. We scheduled for Sunday afternoon but just realized we need to pickup in Dublin?? We chose home delivery before. Can they just change it for us without notice?

order 4/8 profile complete 6/5 vin 06/21
MYLR/ red/ 19/ 5seats/ no tow

We got a VIN on Monday and text to delivery just now. We scheduled for Sunday afternoon but just realized we need to pickup in Dublin?? We chose home delivery before. Can they just change it for us without notice?

order 4/8 profile complete 6/5 vin 06/21
MYLR/ red/ 19/ 5seats/ no tow
Dublin has told me all along that they would be doing home deliveries so this is odd. I would call them and see. I’m still waiting for my delivery confirmation.

My dates moved from July into June yesterday and despite only waiting a short time and knowing they are probably not real, I got super excited! This morning the range had pushed out a day (6/28-6/30).

No blue button, no VIN, no June confirmation text, no request for payment. So please help bring me back to reality: it’s not happening this month, right? 😢😞

Reactions: Greg007
Well I guess that Red MY with all the White MYs heading south on 101 near Salinas yesterday was mine after all.

WooHoo and thank the Goddess!

I woke to a text and email to pick my delivery date, 28 or 29 to my home. But my final contract
is not correct so someone is working on getting that fixed. They are also going to try and
arrange for me to pick the car up tomorrow in Seaside rather than wait another day!