Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After holding steady for over a month at 10/9-10/29, my EDD just updated to 11/6-12/4. So frustrating…

MYLR5 / W/B / 20” / FSD
Order date: 7/19
Well, I called my SA today and it turns out they definitely have some additional info compared to what’s shown on the Tesla website. He told me their “internal system” shows my order finishing production on 10/24 and arriving at DC on 10/26. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Got TXT msg just now. Home delivery (rather than pickup) is scheduled on Tue 10/12.

Pleasantly surprised!

OD: 7/6 MYLR | Blue/Black | 5 seat | no-Tow | no-FSD
VIN date: 10/10
Delivery date: 10/12

Just got the vin. Where do I see the actual delivery? I’m on the payment section.
Woohoo!!! Glad to see some VINs going out!

mine got fully pushed outside of my original window! Now November 10 - December 08
:(

I'm like one of the last June orders and people in July orders have much earlier EDD than me :O
Typically I’ve seen the 28 days as just a generic placeholder. Hopefully yours updates to an upcoming EDD soon!

Got a nice EDD update this am. I've been in 28 day window for the last two EDD updates. I was in a 20 day window.

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 8.41.12 AM.png

Hoping we'll get an EDD update soon, our current window is 10/13-11/2 for our Blue MYLR 7-seater, order date 7/14. No joke, I was so desperate for something to occupy my mind while waiting for the Tesla that my wife and I started looking for and successfully bought a house in the meanwhile. :D At least now we can charge at home rather than relying on superchargers like we originally planned to.