Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sat at 99, 98, 99 for a couple of months then decided to heck with this, I miss the best part of driving this car. I opted out then got the download an hour or so after. I have to assume I was already queued up. It’s been fun trying it out this last week but it does drive like a 14 year old as advertised.

I’ve been using FSD for 8-10 days or so now. There is one consistent error. Every time I enter a lower speed zone ie: I’m doing 80km and pass a sign for ‘50 begins’ the car doesn’t slow down. Instead of it using regen/brakes to decelerate it just coasts.
So every time I enter a lower speed zone I have to manually brake thereby disconnecting FSD. Anyone else experience this?
I sent a note to Tesla at [email protected]

I’ve been using FSD for 8-10 days or so now. There is one consistent error. Every time I enter a lower speed zone ie: I’m doing 80km and pass a sign for ‘50 begins’ the car doesn’t slow down. Instead of it using regen/brakes to decelerate it just coasts.
So every time I enter a lower speed zone I have to manually brake thereby disconnecting FSD. Anyone else experience this?
I sent a note to Tesla at [email protected]
Same here. Unless there is a vehicle in front of me to slow me down I have to disengage FSD, then turn it back on at the correct speed. I think a similar improvement would be to read upcoming stop signs, along with upcoming speed change signs and then start slowing down in advance. I have been testing on some country roads and it's a little hairy waiting to see if it will stop and it always does, but it has to hard break in many instances.

Reactions: corlaandstan
I purchased the FSD in March 2022. I already had enhanced autopilot since September 2020. My score was 93 and I was approved into Beta. I’ve been experimenting with it for the last 2 weeks. Not perfect but very close. Be careful with sharp turns it seems to take (my Tesla Y Performance with 21 inch mags that scratch easy and don’t like sidewalks). It also sees pedestrians when they are not and sometimes phantom brakes. The changing lanes for no reason is also a problem. Keep your hands on the week and close music ;)

Reactions: M109Rider
I have been driving with the FSD Beta for a few weeks now and I really like it a lot. However, certain areas need a lot of improvements. The worst part is unprotected left turns at traffic lights. The car behavior is not consistent and sometimes it gets very close to oncoming traffic and sometimes it seems like it is planning to actually take the turn in front of oncoming traffic. I don't trust it anymore and often I just take control and not wait to see what it will do.

Reactions: Khepu and Damien99
Ok so fsd did something pretty cool today.

There was a down tree in my lane and it waited for oncoming traffic before going around the tree!

Crazy!
It does some pretty cool things for sure. It’s cool to see this progress.

I really want to see summon, and auto-park taken to the next level though. That would really be a huge value add to the whole system.

This is so annoying. 1,000kms, score of 97 (only because i am getting sreally annoyed driving like this so i got some bad days). No update. Been forcing a lot of AP driving but not sure if I have the requrired 160kms. This is on my Model S Refresh.

Funny thing is i am still on 2022.12.3.16. Usually my model S is one of the first ones to get the latest software firmware updates, but lately i havent gotten any especially the new 2022.16.1.x firmware updartes (which i assume has no FSD).

Annoyingly i am getting a double dose of firmware waiting even on my F150 which is plagued wtih firmware update backlog (Ford's OTA is a disaster!!) ... So i am checking both cars for firmware updates!!

Question: I was waiting for ever for an update. Now i got notice for the 2022.16.1.2 update. Does that mean no more FSD Beta possiblility for me until they let more people in under the 2022.16 series FSD?
That's right - it means no beta till next version. I would suggest to opt out for now to allow yourself normal driving and then opt in again with a first wave of the next version of beta.

Reactions: minirx7