Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1616460523714.png

3/21/21
minute/sec: 5:31

Where does it say in writing? Didn't see anything on Tesla's website. And the two 2020s I drove didn't have them. Oh, and 'lol'? How old are you? 15? Geez.

Comfort​

1. Heated seats for every passenger, heated steering and heated windshield
  2. Ventilated front seating
  3. Tri-zone Airwave cabin conditioning
  4. HEPA air filtration system
  5. Custom driver profiles with automatic easy-entry and exit
  6. Ambient lighting
  7. Tinted glass roof
  8. Ultraviolet and infrared protection on all glass

So when is the model S will start to get delivered? They said March, but no way in hell that's going to happen, when test cars just started appearing, no?

And yoke wheel? No way it'll make it IMO. I have no idea how that even passed the lawyers. It'd be super dangerous. I bet it wasn't banned because the government didn't think anybody would be crazy enough to even think about that. Now that they know Elon was, they're going to promptly ban it, I guess. And rightly so. That wheel as nice as it looks, it'd be an automatic deal-breaker for me. I was ready to buy an S at $68K, but can't justify one at 80 grand. Will buy a nice travel ICE car now, and maybe next cycle. And hopefully Tesla puts cooled seats at least for the front ones. It's crazy that an $80K car doesn't even have that luxury.
And what makes you qualified to opine on how a yoke steering mechanism you've never used, which was just recently invented, is "super dangerous"?

And what makes you qualified to opine on how a yoke steering mechanism you've never used, which was just recently invented, is "super dangerous"?
Tossing the flag. Off topic. Dad’s gonna come tell us we are being too loud again. Seriously, come on now. There’s a yoke specific thread. Please, keep the noise down. Some of us are trying to find delivery dates and VIN info...must be here somewhere...I feel like if I just keep refreshing...

Tossing the flag. Off topic. Dad’s gonna come tell us we are being too loud again. Seriously, come on now. There’s a yoke specific thread. Please, keep the noise down. Some of us are trying to find delivery dates and VIN info...must be here somewhere...I feel like if I just keep refreshing...

Have you posted this before? At this point, I swear I'm going crazy.

If he is going to post this but not mention a delay, that's gotta mean next week, right?