Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not shown in the order summary anymore. If you're ordering a new MS now, you'll see the yoke in the images, but in the order summary, where features/options are listing, it is not mentioned.
Still there if I scroll down to Interior and hit Feature Details

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 12.15.56 PM.png

Damn, even that is inconsistent.

Bottom of the page:

How to apply​

To apply, please complete a loan application in your Tesla Account. A member of our Financial Services team will contact you within two days of receiving your application.

*Price indicated does not include taxes and registration fees unless stated otherwise. You will be responsible for these additional taxes and fees. The payment calculations are provided for informational purposes only and may reflect assumptions that may not apply to you or loan terms for which you may not qualify. Loan approvals are valid for up to 60 days. Lease approvals are valid for up to 90 days.

Reactions: fafafoooey
I think people like you will be first, tbh. It'll be the "prepare for delivery people" and then the "March" people.
I don’t believe the verbiage has anything to do. I have all my info filled out, Registration, Trade-In, Payment, Insurance and mine doesn’t say Prepare for Delivery.

Prepare for Delivery literally means finish filling out your items in your checklist. In his case, it’s the Trade-In that’s still being evaluated. Once that’s done, Prepare for Delivery will disappear.

Reactions: BrandonLive