Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I am a new member with SR+. Anyone here had success with Homelink?

Just had my Homelink activated a few days back but it doesn't work with ATA GDO6-v2 roller door. although the frequency range seems to indicate (433.92) it should work with Tesla Homelink I have not been able to get it working. any ideas
There’s an existing thread about Homelink
HomeLink Australia

• Helpful
Reactions: Hairyman
If you have glitch with you indicator not staying on in Reverse, (after V10) try installing a USB for Sentry/Dashcam, this fixed the problem for me.
I could not find a good thread on the general Model 3 forum to post this.
if someone else can confirm this, we can work out how to circulate the message more widely.

Did anyone else get blue triangular 'EV' stickers and a letter which, according to the NSW government, I am 'required' to stick onto my number plates to help first responders?

Anyway I stuck them on and they look fine. It kind of gives the plates a vaguely European appearance.

I wonder what this will mean to first responders. Does this sticker mean stay away, at least for the time being, until everyone is trained up on EV procedures?

Last edited:
Did anyone else get blue triangular 'EV' stickers and a letter which, according to the NSW government, I am 'required' to stick onto my number plates to help first responders?

Anyway I stuck them on and they look fine. It kind of gives the plates a vaguely European appearance.

I wonder what this will mean to first responders. Does this sticker mean stay away, at least for the time being, until everyone is trained up on EV procedures?

NSW EV Warning label

Reactions: BarnabySydney
Picked up my Model 3 P- car last Friday from Richmond and took it to Philip island for the weekend.

Paint condition echo's others experience - a couple of digs out of the paint that required paint shop correction, other imperfections that feel like dust under the paint, an area where it looks like someone has used an abrasive to clean a 5cm section of the bonnet - and a general fine scratch lines all over the car (as if a dirty cloth was used to polish it).

Disappointing condition on the paintwork.

Amazing car in every other way though... comfort and tech (haven't tried auto pilot yet - only TACC).

Guess i need to clean up my Leaf and get it on CarSales ...

Yep i got them today also.
Since they are bright blue, it doesn't really go with my red m3 with black plates unfortunately. Oh well, if it helps first responders

Yes I got it in mail today and it is mandatory by law from 1st of Jan 2020

the stickers arrived in the mail today..

id say lack of preparation and very soft paint due to afaik california having very strict laws regarding paint. From what I heared Teslas paint is all water based so basically same thing your kid uses to paint at school....
Tesla paint is anything but soft; had mine near 5 years ans the only marks on the paint were made by other vehicles and large rocks.

Picked up my Model 3 P- car last Friday from Richmond and took it to Philip island for the weekend.

Paint condition echo's others experience - a couple of digs out of the paint that required paint shop correction, other imperfections that feel like dust under the paint, an area where it looks like someone has used an abrasive to clean a 5cm section of the bonnet - and a general fine scratch lines all over the car (as if a dirty cloth was used to polish it).

Disappointing condition on the paintwork.

Amazing car in every other way though... comfort and tech (haven't tried auto pilot yet - only TACC).

Guess i need to clean up my Leaf and get it on CarSales ...
Geez that's disappointing.

If mine is like that when it turns up I won't take delivery.

Reactions: MonicaPlease