Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you share a link of the mud flaps? I'll get them as a mental distraction while I'm waiting for the car. :D

For Tesla Model 3 4PCS Car Mud Flaps Splash Guard Fender Mudguard + Fixing Screw | eBay

Those are the ones I have. I mounted the rear ones with 2 screws each in the preexisting holes and they are supertight.

The front ones are only mounted on the bottom - the top is not secured so it is not flush but looks ok and you avoid drilling a hole. They won't fall off as they are completely secured on the bottom via a screw.

Are you happy to share which ones you got? That's one accessory I haven't thought about yet.
I got these ones:

4PCS Car Mud Flaps Splash Guard Fender Mudguard For Tesla 3+Fixing Model Sc M8U7 | eBay

Same type as Candleflame's. Lots of sellers have them - they are all in China. I suspect the design is not patented :D

They arrived pretty quickly even though they send it super-cheap postage. It took less than 2 weeks despite the delivery estimate of 6-18 Dec. They come with the fixing screws. The front ones have three-point fixing, but some don't want to drill a hole into their car for the top fixing and only fix at the bottom two holes.

Same here ... scheduled a service ... then cancelled. Resolved itself overnight.
Happened to me too. I had a Pi 4 plugged in with a non-data cable (found out afterwards). Soft-reboot didn't fix it. Had an update pending so ran that and it came back up.

I've read another possible solution is to unplug all USB's and make sure Sentry mode is off. Then reboot. Guess the AP computer has locked up or needs a reboot.

FSD is not part of a software update "download", it is enabled by Tesla remotely - my FSD features appeared without me doing anything (apart from paying) both on the Car (lane change feature) and Summon on my phone.

Yeah I mean changing the distance radius etc. The basic failsafes are cooked into the software etc. FSD is always in the background, just needs a on/off command from Tesla.

That being said, I have FSD and have not paid for it (including smart summon) so every update is a nail biter.

• Funny
Reactions: ittah and Davvvvvo
Yeah I mean changing the distance radius etc. The basic failsafes are cooked into the software etc. FSD is always in the background, just needs a on/off command from Tesla.

That being said, I have FSD and have not paid for it (including smart summon) so every update is a nail biter.

When you go on the tesla.com page, go to check your car and then select "view details", in the option list, does it say "Full Self-Driving Capability".

If so, I doubt you will ever lose the features, as far as they are concerned, you have FSD.

Now of course, you can call them and enquire :D

For Tesla Model 3 4PCS Car Mud Flaps Splash Guard Fender Mudguard + Fixing Screw | eBay

Those are the ones I have. I mounted the rear ones with 2 screws each in the preexisting holes and they are supertight.

The front ones are only mounted on the bottom - the top is not secured so it is not flush but looks ok and you avoid drilling a hole. They won't fall off as they are completely secured on the bottom via a screw.

Thanks!

I also got "the call" yesterday from Tesla! They said invoice will be issued next week, and delivery will be mid December. I hope it won't slip any further!