Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they were just UMC/HPWC disguised as SCs.

Anyone see if the M3s were DC charging ("Supercharging") on the touchscreen?
From the videos I saw it barely looked like they were charging. If they were, I vote for HPWCs, also, I really don't think there was infrastructure/cables/etc for Supercharger level power on the floor/ground there.

I just wanted to give a shout out thank you to all the kind people who used my referral code. You all could have used anyone's code, and you chose mine. If everyone takes delivery, then because of your kindness, my kids will cruise around in a Mini Tesla, I will cruise around with some sweet 21 inch arachnid wheels, and my family will get a nice Powerwall to help out with electricity. So thank you!

Reactions: Freedom101
So, I just had one of those sweet Tesla Carry-on spinner suitcases delivered...has anyone sorted out whether that's a referral gift or something else? Search came up empty.
If you look at the shipping label, you'll probably see an "RP6_" prefix indicating it was from the 6th referral program which ended in January.

This is getting depressing. 2 more cancellations. All well more then a week after orders were placed.

With Tesla lowering the price on the Model X and S, you can expect a bunch more cancellations. Those may quickly be followed by reorders with the new pricing. Tesla would be smart to pass the new pricing down to ordered cars, but likely won't and only offer better pricing to those that complain.

My first referral took delivery on 8/11 and I received the email from Tesla with code on 8/23.
Anyone know how quick Tesla is to update the date from ordered to delivered on the end of the person whose code was used for a referral? I have a couple of referrals who have very early July order dates. Not sure if their orders are just taking awhile, if Tesla hasn't updated status to delivered on my end, if they are bailing, or something else is happening. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.