Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one friend use my referral code in this block, so I received the email for the Radio Flyer. I really don't have a use for it but it doesn't seem like you can just trade it out for something else (per the FAQ). I really wanted to get a wall charger since they're the same price now. Does anyone have any effective ways to sell them?

BTW, are the email notifications new? I don't remember them for my previous referrals in November 2016 and March 2017.

While I'm here, if anyone is looking for a referral code to get unlimited Supercharging and the $1,000 credit, I'd love it if you would consider using mine. :)

My Tesla Referral Code

I had one friend use my referral code in this block, so I received the email for the Radio Flyer. I really don't have a use for it but it doesn't seem like you can just trade it out for something else (per the FAQ). I really wanted to get a wall charger since they're the same price now. Does anyone have any effective ways to sell them?

BTW, are the email notifications new? I don't remember them for my previous referrals in November 2016 and March 2017.

While I'm here, if anyone is looking for a referral code to get unlimited Supercharging and the $1,000 credit, I'd love it if you would consider using mine. :)

My Tesla Referral Code
You can sell the redemption code here on forum. Seems like people are buying them.

• Helpful
Reactions: rfmurphy81
Hi guys, just got my 5th referral, 3 delivered 2 waiting to be. When and if I get a 6th referral, do I have to wait for the secret level to be unlocked, or will the system know? I want to confirm they will get free supercharging without a headache

My second referral took delivery June 28th, and the third the June 29th. I still haven't received the email for the solar roof or the arachnids. I reached out to the referral team via email and he said you will get the emails once the cars have been delivered. Don't really care for the solar roof token, but I've been waiting on those wheels since they were added to the program back in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.