Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hit my 4th referral being delivered so looks like I am getting a 3rd powerwall for sure. Has anyone received one of the red signature powerwall 2s from the last several rounds of the program? I know some received power wall 1s from the 2015 phase of the referral program, but did anyone get theirs installed from any of the 2016/2017 phases?
Have gotten no powerwalls at all from ANY referral program as of yet, nor have I heard anything about them.

I've looked everywhere for an answer to this, but am not sure.

1. How long are the referral periods (before your referrals get reset to 0)?
2. Does the current one end on Oct 31? Or is that just when the $1000 incentive ends?

Nick
The length of each referral program varies. The current program ends 1/31/2018 but the $1000 credit ends 10/31/2017.

Does anyone know if you can use your $750/off solar referral credit for your own house and get the extended warranty too?

I don't want to lease my solar so was wondering if SolarCity/Tesla was cost competitive to other solar installers.

I am hoping that by ordering more solar, that might prompt Tesla to actually give me my 3 powerwalls that I won in the referral program.

I have gotten five referrals for this period and all of them have taken delivery, but I haven't received any communication from Tesla about the availability of rewards. How long of a delay should I expect?

The Powerwheels Tesla would make a pretty awesome Christmas gift for my kids, but who knows when it will show up.

Does anyone know if you can use your $750/off solar referral credit for your own house and get the extended warranty too?

I don't want to lease my solar so was wondering if SolarCity/Tesla was cost competitive to other solar installers.

I am hoping that by ordering more solar, that might prompt Tesla to actually give me my 3 powerwalls that I won in the referral program.
I was told you can Self-Refer for both vehicle purchase and solar. Accuracy given Tesla's communication issues??? No Idea. I do have a friend that self-referred and was successful on his new Model S.

Status
Not open for further replies.