Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you till haven't configured your model 3 you can add the referral code during the configuration.
Since Model 3 Reservation holders in Europe have problem to add the referral the normal way, this instructions will help.

1, Login to MyTesla Tesla SSO – Login

2, Edit following link and replace the RNxxxxxxxxx with your own Reservation Number.
Code:
https://3.tesla.com/model3/design/RNxxxxxxxxx?&referral=robert7701#battery

3, Open a new tab in your browser when still logged in to MyTesla and then paste your edited link.

4, Now you will get a popup confirmation that you will receive Six Month of Free Supercharging.

DONT FORGET TO ADD 6 MONTHS OF FREE SUPERCHARGING TO YOUR CURRENT TESLA MODEL 3 ORDER!

I have created an template that can be used to add Six Month of Free Supercharging to your Model 3 order even if you already have configured it. Just edit your specific Reservation Number.

____

mailto: [email protected]

Subject: Referral

Dear Tesla!
Please add following referral code ROBERT7701 to my model 3 order with Reservation Number RNXXXXXXXXX
Best regards,
XXX XXX

____

Or just use following referral code the normal way https://ts.la/robert7701

• Informative
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Really wish they’d give us with 5+ referrals an incentive to refer more sales other than the mostly meaningless 2% Roadster discount.

It’s done to benefit the YouTube stars and the owners who bribe Tesla sales people (OAs) in stores to swap out legit codes with theirs and/or apply their code to orders that don’t come with a code in hand.

That said, I agree — we should be able to choose between the 2% or something else, such a Tesla accessories or service credit.

It’s done to benefit the YouTube stars and the owners who bribe Tesla sales people (OAs) in stores to swap out legit codes with theirs and/or apply their code to orders that don’t come with a code in hand.

That said, I agree — we should be able to choose between the 2% or something else, such a Tesla accessories or service credit.
They have changed it to 2% off a Tesla of your choice.

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Referral program has been extended to March 31 2019, which is great news for all.

Giving back to anyone who wishes to get 6 months of free supercharging as part of your Model S, X, or 3 order.

mark47276

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
—————
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

• Informative
Reactions: Travis Denardo
New referral.. 9 months free super charging.. Here is the email from Tesla and my code if anyone wants it sreejith36384.

As a Tesla owner you can give friends six months of free Supercharging with a new Tesla, or nine months if they have never test-driven with us.

As a thank you, you’ll get our updated awards, including exclusive forged performance wheels and the opportunity to launch any photo into deep space orbit for millions of years. Check out the full details here.

The full $7,500 federal tax credit expires on December 31. Share your code or reply to this email with your friends in cc and we’ll do our best to find them a car available for immediate delivery so they can take advantage of the savings.

Your referral code: https://ts.la/sreejith36384

Thank you for sharing our mission.

Well, there are certainly no shortage of referral code options on this thread but if I'm so lucky as to have someone pick my referral code from the pack:

http://ts.la/sean4936

I have been dreaming and drooling over the Arachnid wheels for my Model S for a long time and if I can just get 3 referrals I can finally get the wheels!!!

Please help a guy out here? plus you get free supercharging credits!

So what’s the incentive, I’ll happily give back a gift card to anyone using my code this week. Shoot me a pm if you decide to use it, and we can work out details.
FYI, Tesla made that against the rules a couple weeks ago.
upload_2018-12-26_10-59-34.png

Status
Not open for further replies.