Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order.

Link:
Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

So, I never use my referral code since in Virginia, we can't get anything (tangible) for it (ugh...). I only use it when I order my own cars. Here's the idiotic thing. Where the heck is it now on the current Tesla account dashboard? It used to be front and center, but I sure can't see it with the latest revamp.

EDIT: Sigh.. found it in the app loot box, which I never use, because, above. Sorry for the spam! :)

Hey all!! As others have stated, happy to help anyone else with questions. Please remember to use my referral code "andrew78773" or click the below link to receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles with the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla car https://ts.la/andrew78773

Also, dont forget....YOU CAN STILL ADD A REFERRAL CODE AFTER you order as well before taking delivery. Just need to email or get with your sales advisor. Can try this email address [email protected]

Congrats and best of luck all!!!!

If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for purchasing a new Tesla, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S, X or Y. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

When you order you can go to a special link that the referrer can send you. I'll PM you one. Note that it the mods will not allow posts of referral links publically.

--- Or, I guess as I'm now learning, there is this one place for links??? Since this was merged with this larger thread, I'm now unsure if my statement above.

Last edited:
Here is mine. They used to have it on our online account page but now only the cell phone account.

When you order you can go to a special link that the referrer can send you. I'll PM you one. Note that it the mods will not allow posts of referral links publically.
Thanks, but was asking for creating an account.
Cant edit title :(

Gotcha. I guess we both misinterpreted. Go to Tesla.com, click account and then create account.

I didn't get a referral code to refer others until I actually purchased (or pre-ordered) a vehicle/product (If I remember correctly).

BUT, you can't use the referral code to purchase. You have to use someone else's referral code to actually purchase. Your referral code would be used to help someone else purchase a product. (But maybe I'm still misunderstanding your request?)

HTH

• Informative
Reactions: MontyFloyd
As an aside, once I got my referral code, someone asked for one, and I posted my link publically. I was warned by the mods and my public link was removed. So, I had an experience with running afowl of the rules (guess I didn't read the rules closely enough!)...

--- Or, I guess as I'm now learning, there is this one place for links??? Since this was merged with this larger thread, I'm now unsure if my statement above.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: MontyFloyd
As an aside, once I got my referral code, someone asked for one, and I posted my link publically. I was warned by the mods and my public link was removed. So, I had an experience with running afowl of the rules (guess I didn't read the rules closely enough!)...

This is the one thread where referral codes are allowed.

• Informative
Reactions: btenison
Status
Not open for further replies.