Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I get added to this list?

Also, in the interests of "good faith" I am always looking for good "frunk-ware" brochures, etc. Please pm me if you have any content you're willing to share. I'm going to play with some stuff over the holiday (cheering for the Redskins cured me of the "football fan phase" of my life) and will hit FedEx/Kinko's on Friday so I'll be equipped for Cars'n'Coffee on Saturday, so the sooner the better.

As a grateful recipient of help and advice from friendly TMC members and a beneficiary of the previous round of referral credits, I'd love to pay it forward.
PM me for any help and for my link to get $1000 off your own Model S
Have 0 referrals, but if by some chance I could earn enough for a GF invite, that would give me a great excuse for a road trip next year :)

As a grateful recipient of help and advice from friendly TMC members and a beneficiary of the previous round of referral credits, I'd love to pay it forward.
PM me for any help and for my link to get $1000 off your own Model S
Have 0 referrals, but if by some chance I could earn enough for a GF invite, that would give me a great excuse for a road trip next year :)

Exactly my point! We do not get monetary value from getting to 5. An excuse for a road trip is fine by me!

I would like to be added to the list, please.View attachment tesla card - front and back.pdf

http://ts.la/cathleen3319

And I just had some of these (assuming pdf gets attached) on glossy stock and they look pretty decent.
Any comments/suggestions welcome (I'd love to need to do another batch :) ), and if anyone wants the source pptx (11.5M too big to upload here), just pm me your email address.

I would like to be added to the list, please.View attachment 102342

http://ts.la/cathleen3319

And I just had some of these (assuming pdf gets attached) on glossy stock and they look pretty decent.
Any comments/suggestions welcome (I'd love to need to do another batch :) ), and if anyone wants the source pptx (11.5M too big to upload here), just pm me your email address.

You have the price for a 60kwh model, which no longer is for sale.

You said 13 things with 12 bullet points and a pic of AP worth no number?

Status
Not open for further replies.