Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only 2 referrals away from being able to purchase a Model X Founders Edition! My wife is either going to really hate me, or really love me if/when I get to 10. At that point I will be "forced" into buying a Model X. :)

Get $2,000 off using my Ohio referral code here: http://ts.la/tim9256

I just joined the forum and it's been a fantastic source of information. I'd love to help you get to those additional two referrals. I plan to place my order later this month. Would you mind sending me a PM with your details, full name, age, etc? My sense is they won't ask for it but would hate to need it and not have it. Thanks

For some reason I thought that you got a free Powerwall for every 5 referrals, but I just re-read the info on the Tesla site and it sounds like it's a free Powerwall after you hit 5 referrals. I feel like they changed the wording for this in the middle of the referral program. Does anyone else remember reading this in the past weeks that you would get a Powerwall for every 5 referrals and not just the 1st 5?

For some reason I thought that you got a free Powerwall for every 5 referrals, but I just re-read the info on the Tesla site and it sounds like it's a free Powerwall after you hit 5 referrals. I feel like they changed the wording for this in the middle of the referral program. Does anyone else remember reading this in the past weeks that you would get a Powerwall for every 5 referrals and not just the 1st 5?

As far as I can tell, the wording hasn't changed. I don't remember anything that would imply you could qualify for additional Powerwalls.

As far as I can tell, the wording hasn't changed. I don't remember anything that would imply you could qualify for additional Powerwalls.

I figured I read that wrong from the beginning. It does suck a little for us in OH/VA since we don't get any Tesla credit. I'm happy to get the Gigafactory invite, Powerwall, and Model X Founders availability once I hit 10 though. So, not complaining too much. :)

I'd like to get 2 more referrals. If I do so, That will place me in the lead in North America, or at least, in the lead of people who arn't using Google Adsense, eBay and spam to get referrals. It's a Honor thing!

Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors

And so far, I have 4 CHAdeMO adapters available for free loan using the credits if anyone needs for travel. Deposit required, I will ship within USA or Canada (Person Loaning pays shipping).

When I get the next shipment of adapters, I will also be making "Travel Packs" that can be borrowed for free to. The travel packs will contain high gauge extension cords for 14-50, 14-30, and 120v outlets, as well as some custom adapters and Tesla Made adapters, to help cover most charging situations away from superchargers.

I figured I read that wrong from the beginning. It does suck a little for us in OH/VA since we don't get any Tesla credit. I'm happy to get the Gigafactory invite, Powerwall, and Model X Founders availability once I hit 10 though. So, not complaining too much. :)

Wouldn't the same state law that prohibits you from receiving $1000 Tesla credit prohibit you from receiving Powerwall and tickets to Gigafactory opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.