Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
X posted without apology, here and at the "$2000" Thread.

Since a sale is a sale...
I applaud all the referral peeps, whether in Ohio, Idaho, Antarctica or Mons Olympus. Congratulations to those who shot for a milestone like a PowerWall, free X or just a discount or two, whether you made your goal or not I salute you! Some cars obviously got sold, W00T!!
I doubt by this point I will make 5 and my own goal of a Giga-Trip, but I have a huge Grin because I was able to get CHAdeMO adapters to buyers and most importantly, to popular way-stations like Rouses Market. http://api.plugshare.com/view/location/44919
Since my Code was only obtained thru PM, some personal connections were also made -- and that's PRICELESS!

My hat's off to all of y'all, code peeps AND buyers of the best car you'll ever have.

Rick

Shot in the dark (BOOO) here: I never really advertised my link before for reasons explained elsewhere. I have helped many folks with ordering, options and referral code details. If, on this spooky (BOOO) night, you find yourself hovering over the "Order" button, maybe this 1000$ rebate will be enough to send you over the edge, and into a parallel universe where you drive with no guilt!
Referral link here: Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors
Happy Halloween!

Wouldn't the same state law that prohibits you from receiving $1000 Tesla credit prohibit you from receiving Powerwall and tickets to Gigafactory opening?
I think it varies from state to state. In VA, I think it definitely would, as the law is very strongly worded to disallow any kind of incentive whatsoever. It will be interesting to see how Tesla handles this. They appear not to have thought about it very carefully, which is concerning.

I just received an email from Jon McNeill, President, Global Sales and Service regarding the referral program. He confirmed that I qualified for the option to buy a Founder's X, receive the powerwall, and the invite to the gigaparty. "A member of our Inside Sales team will reach out within the next two weeks to confirm whether you intend to purchase a Founder Series Model X. They’ll be able to answer any questions you might have about configuration and lead times during the call."

Anyone else receive an email yet? Congrats to everyone: those that bought an S, all the referrers, etc. I suspect Q4 is going to be a blow out quarter for the Model S. It might even make up for the delays on the X on a units shipped basis.

A

I just received an email from Jon McNeill, President, Global Sales and Service regarding the referral program. He confirmed that I qualified for the option to buy a Founder's X, receive the powerwall, and the invite to the gigaparty. "A member of our Inside Sales team will reach out within the next two weeks to confirm whether you intend to purchase a Founder Series Model X. They’ll be able to answer any questions you might have about configuration and lead times during the call."

A

Yep, just got my powerwall and gigafactory email too.

(Good communication on Tesla's part, btw.) Here's the email (minus the contact info):

Screen Shot 2015-11-01 at 4.18.05 PM.png

Anyone else receive an email yet? Congrats to everyone: those that bought an S, all the referrers, etc. I suspect Q4 is going to be a blow out quarter for the Model S. It might even make up for the delays on the X on a units shipped basis.

A
Nothing yet here. I have 16 referrals. No emails, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.