Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Save $1001 on a new Tesla Model S or Model X by using my referral link: Referral | Tesla Motors
Only applies to first 5 offers. PM your address and I'll mail you the extra $1.:D (Please specify US or Canadian)
Only available in states and provinces where it is legal. Some conditions may apply. Your mileage may vary. Please use AutoPilot responsibly. Batteries not included. Actual product may differ from image shown. Image shown not to scale. Other restrictions may apply. Yada yada yada.

Save $1001 on a new Tesla Model S or Model X by using my referral link: Referral | Tesla Motors
Only applies to first 5 offers. PM your address and I'll mail you the extra $1.:D (Please specify US or Canadian)
Only available in states and provinces where it is legal. Some conditions may apply. Your mileage may vary. Please use AutoPilot responsibly. Batteries not included. Actual product may differ from image shown. Image shown not to scale. Other restrictions may apply. Yada yada yada.

Just FYI I have heard Tesla will invalidate any codes if they find people are being paid to use someone's code. I know $1 is only a token amount and they don't tend to be so capricious, but just FYI.

Just FYI I have heard Tesla will invalidate any codes if they find people are being paid to use someone's code. I know $1 is only a token amount and they don't tend to be so capricious, but just FYI.
Thanks @wdolson for the info (didn't know that). However, the post wasn't meant to be taken seriously, and I wasn't expecting anyone to take me up on it. Hence all the ridiculous legal mumbo-jumbo at the end. For me, the reward is nothing to get too excited about, so I won't be disappointed if no one uses my code or if it becomes invalidated.

I just find this thread amusing, and thought I would contribute to it. :)

When is the next link scheduled to go up on the CPO consolidator?

Realistically most Tesla owners aren't going to get any referrals. If you figure Tesla is going to sell 90,000 cars this year, during the 45 days of the referral program, they will sell about 11,250 cars. There are currently about 140,000 Model S owners and about 10-15,000 Model X owners. That works out to about 0.075 sales per current owner.

I think the bulk of referrals are going to people who have some kind of web presence. There may be a few with deep pocketed friends, but without exposure, there odds are long for getting many referrals.

Did I miss a memo and drop off a list? I have been avoiding these threads as they are filed with "here is my link" noise.
Now I realize that might have been my downfall! :)

Am trying to get a few referrals for myself this time around, as last fall, I got a friend to 5 with a lot of leg work. He got a GF invite and a Powerwall. All he had to do is know me, and be from VA. As for myself, I got $2k off my car. And made a few virtual friends around here. Good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.