Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you guys getting so many referrals? Is it just friends you know? I'd like to get 2 just to earn some tesla gear.
Got mine by responding to someone asking for a code one day, then to my surprise others seem to have used it too. I also got one from a friend. Might get more once I finally get my car and give rides to many friends/family.

Do you think it has anything to do with your online presence?

Yes, that is my concern, but other people have much larger online presence that I do. If so, it would be nice if the told me what's going on, or what I can do to appease the Tesla gods. But so far, no word other than seeing a few other people having their referrals from the last round suddenly go missing.

I have created a very basic web site for Tesla owners to publish their referral links on. At the moment each link is displayed for one week but this could change depending on how many people contribute. There is no catch I just thought it would be a great way for our links to get some exposure. If you know any Youtubers or active Twitter user who post about Tesla and have a good following please pass the address of the site around.

www.teslareferralprogram.co.uk

Yes, that is my concern, but other people have much larger online presence that I do. If so, it would be nice if the told me what's going on, or what I can do to appease the Tesla gods. But so far, no word other than seeing a few other people having their referrals from the last round suddenly go missing.

They just gave Bjorn a model x. Online presence should hardly have a bearing given the precedent they have set.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I have created a very basic web site for Tesla owners to publish their referral links on. At the moment each link is displayed for one week but this could change depending on how many people contribute. There is no catch I just thought it would be a great way for our links to get some exposure. If you know any Youtubers or active Twitter user who post about Tesla and have a good following please pass the address of the site around.

I added my link and thank you for making the site.

I think having one link last a week is a great idea also!

Thanks again.

Mine is still at 1 (reduced from 6). I can't imagine my orders to have cancelled since all of mine are > 4 weeks old by now. I did get the GF invite, but that was from a previous referral program (and no I'm not going, it's not much of a reward if I have to spend $1000 out of my pocket to be there). I emailed Tesla, no reply. Lets hope by July 31 (model x drawing) they communicate something. This silence is not making me very happy.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Mine is still at 1 (reduced from 6). I can't imagine my orders to have cancelled since all of mine are > 4 weeks old by now. I did get the GF invite, but that was from a previous referral program (and no I'm not going, it's not much of a reward if I have to spend $1000 out of my pocket to be there). I emailed Tesla, no reply. Lets hope by July 31 (model x drawing) they communicate something. This silence is not making me very happy.
Can I be your +1 to go on the GF opening? Or, does it mean if u don't go that the invite is cancelled?

On the webpage with current referral program details they say they'll inform current award earners the details around July 31st:

"Owners who won awards in the program that ended July 15, 2016 will receive email instructions after the Model X drawing on or around July 31. Owners who won invitations to the Gigafactory opening event have already been contacted."

Thank you for this info!

I was already afraid that mine were not registered correctly, so the wait until approx. July 31st is what I'll have to do then. I did not get a notification specifically from round 4 for the gigafactory, but the fact that I could invite 2 persons, will probably mean 1 from round 1 and 1 from round 4 right?

Another question / observation: I was told by someone of Tesla that it could be I had to wait until all cars have been delivered (just like the credits from round 1, I could only use them after delivery of the cars) but... how do they know then how many referrals count for your chances in the drawing? Does that mean that from 5 referrals only 1 will count, because that friend purchased a Demo that already has been delivered?

By the way, I still have 8 in total in round 4 & 5 combined.
The max shown in round 4 was 5 and only 1 is showing in round 5.... so 2 are "missing in action"...

Hi All,

I'm new here (first post), so my apologies if I don't follow some forum rules.

So I've placed my order for a MS 60, blue, with pano glass roof. Waiting to get my post-inspection trade in offer. Now I'm wondering how to get that $1,000 off. Tesla sales guy said the owner referral program is currently going on. So am I supposed to ask someone here to share a referral code with me? If that's the case, then, please do send it my way.

Thank you in advance.

Hi All,

So I've placed my order for a MS 60, blue, with pano glass roof. Waiting to get my post-inspection trade in offer. Now I'm wondering how to get that $1,000 off. Tesla sales guy said the owner referral program is currently going on. So am I supposed to ask someone here to share a referral code with me? If that's the case, then, please do send it my way.

Thank you in advance.

Here you go ... glad to help. Just click on the attached link when you order
Tesla Model S or Model X Discount $1000 Discount off A New Tesla http://ts.la/ted5066

Hi All,

Thank you in advance.

Plenty of codes around in this forum. Your also doing us a favor when using it. Here is mine:

Referral | Tesla

Thanks and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.