Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had sent an email and got a response that I only had 4 referrals in the last program and now 1 in the new. My page clearly showed I had 5 in the last program. I have not made any progress since.

I don't have a reply, and I had 5 referrals and reached my cap very early in the program. This is total BS IMO. And I have no replies from Tesla. How is it possible that I have < 5 referrals, they were all past their cancellation.

I don't have a reply, and I had 5 referrals and reached my cap very early in the program. This is total BS IMO. And I have no replies from Tesla. How is it possible that I have < 5 referrals, they were all past their cancellation.
Did you get the survey email? I did and made a mistake on my order so I sent 2 emails to 2 different addresses requesting the ability to make a change. I didn't get an email reply but a week later I did get a new survey email which I clicked on and made my correct choices. Check your inbox for a new survey email.

Did you get the survey email? I did and made a mistake on my order so I sent 2 emails to 2 different addresses requesting the ability to make a change. I didn't get an email reply but a week later I did get a new survey email which I clicked on and made my correct choices. Check your inbox for a new survey email.

I got one survey email, which didn't ask for wheels. I had 5 referrals dammit.
What email address did you send the email to? I've been emailing the service@tesla address.

I got one survey email, which didn't ask for wheels. I had 5 referrals dammit.
What email address did you send the email to? I've been emailing the service@tesla address.
Like I said I never got an email repose but did get a new survey email a week later ... They also won't award the rims until all of your referrals take delivery. It's possible that one of yours cancelled their order before delivery, but I know it would be nice to hear from someone either way.

Like I said I never got an email repose but did get a new survey email a week later ... They also won't award the rims until all of your referrals take delivery. It's possible that one of yours cancelled their order before delivery, but I know it would be nice to hear from someone either way.

Ok cool - all my referrals were past their cancellation week, they could still cancel but they'd take a $ hit. Still, I find that hard to believe, and it's just flat out wrong that they wouldn't let me go past 5 - and leave me at the risk of one of them cancelling. .. still .. if they are waiting for everyone to take delivery .. then will it hurt their lilly fingers to write a short email explaining WTF is going on?

Oh and I never received a second survey email. Hopefully its coming ;-)

Ok cool - all my referrals were past their cancellation week, they could still cancel but they'd take a $ hit. Still, I find that hard to believe, and it's just flat out wrong that they wouldn't let me go past 5 - and leave me at the risk of one of them cancelling. .. still .. if they are waiting for everyone to take delivery .. then will it hurt their lilly fingers to write a short email explaining WTF is going on?

The email address I successfully used to request a second redo survey is: [email protected] Give that one a try with your referral prize question.

I emailed [email protected] and got the response that one of my referrals cancelled. They took the hit on the deposit and of course I couldn't refer more than 5 to be safe. Now I'm at 1 and trying for them again. Pretty bummed since it took a lot of effort to get the initial 5

• Informative
Reactions: Sir Guacamolaf

The kinddog ate the email, I believe.

The fact that you couldn't refer more than 5 and that one single cancellation leads to you not getting the rims is very, very frustrating. I could have gotten way more than 5 referrals in the last program - in fact I had several people who tried to use my link but failed since I had already filled my quota. But instead of getting to use them as a buffer I now have to risk not getting the rims because of a single cancellation. That's not cool. I guess I'll have to make up for it by shooting for 10 referrals in the new program.

I emailed [email protected] and got the response that one of my referrals cancelled. They took the hit on the deposit and of course I couldn't refer more than 5 to be safe. Now I'm at 1 and trying for them again. Pretty bummed since it took a lot of effort to get the initial 5

Thanks. Ok I've emailed that address too. I also reached out to my 5 referrals and nobody has cancelled their order and all of them have taken deliveries. So it is especially frustrating that tesla won't reply and has made no mention of the wheels. I feel cheated frankly.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I was under the impression that there is an 'extension' of the referral program and you don't start at zero. Like I had five initially and am now at 6 referrals after getting one more after the extension

I was under the impression that there is an 'extension' of the referral program and you don't start at zero. Like I had five initially and am now at 6 referrals after getting one more after the extension

It's ambiguous. A lot of us got our referral counts reset to 0 after July 15th. Some people have reported Tesla saying that it is a restart, not an extension, of the previous referral round. Of course, Tesla never clearly really explains what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.