Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen their referral total go down recently?

Since the start of the current referral period starting July 18 my total has been sitting at 2 - I assumed it carried over from previous period, though I know other people had their count reset right at the start. No change until yesterday when my count reduced to 1. is it simply that someone cancelled their order all these weeks later? Or did it take all this time for Tesla to reset the previous count and I have +1 new since?

BTW has anyone received their referral rewards from last period (eg weekender bag, jacket)?

And while I'm at it, I'll toss a referral code out there if anyone needs one :)
Referral | Tesla

Has anyone seen their referral total go down recently?

Since the start of the current referral period starting July 18 my total has been sitting at 2 - I assumed it carried over from previous period, though I know other people had their count reset right at the start. No change until yesterday when my count reduced to 1. is it simply that someone cancelled their order all these weeks later? Or did it take all this time for Tesla to reset the previous count and I have +1 new since?

BTW has anyone received their referral rewards from last period (eg weekender bag, jacket)?

Once you get a referral in the new period, it resets the counter from the last one. I went from 5 to 1 and now it is counting up again. Hit 7 referrals today. It increments once a referee confirms, but might go away if they cancel. Some hit 5 in the last program, but a referral went away by the time the survey rolled around. I did the survey, but have not received any prizes.

Once you get a referral in the new period, it resets the counter from the last one. I went from 5 to 1 and now it is counting up again. Hit 7 referrals today. It increments once a referee confirms, but might go away if they cancel. Some hit 5 in the last program, but a referral went away by the time the survey rolled around. I did the survey, but have not received any prizes.

Same here. Completed the survey, haven't received anything. ( 5 referrals )

I think as soon as anyone hears anything back from Tesla regarding the Referral program, or gets anything shipped, or even notices of shipment, it will be a celebration day and this thread streaming with posts about it. A lot of people have sent Tesla questions about the program or prizes (especially with regards to the wheels and tax treatment) and so far nobody has heard anything.

But yeah, you'd think they'd be able to at least send out the bags and jackets by now. But I'd also guess that department is pretty short staffed while Tesla gets AP hardware version 2.0 and full autonomous driving software ready for its pending release any day now.

;)

Reactions: rcsting and Saxena
I agree with what you said, but don't understand why I had a total of 6 before it reset to 1 after getting a referral recently. The limit used to be 5 with the last program.

it might be a while, I'm still waiting for my Power wall, almost a year now....

I have two PowerWalls earned. I received a general survey and then one wanting to schedule times to discuss. Both were filled out with no follow-up. At this point, I am laying low for the redesigned PowerWall due in the last quarter this year.

For all the sales these programs drive, they sure treat their "salesforce" pretty crappy.

I did that survey as well, also had an offer to take a $3500 credit instead, but I'll hold on for the power wall, looked like they had plenty around at the gigafactory party...

hopefully the wheels will come in soon, I need tires!

I have two PowerWalls earned. I received a general survey and then one wanting to schedule times to discuss. Both were filled out with no follow-up. At this point, I am laying low for the redesigned PowerWall due in the last quarter this year.

For all the sales these programs drive, they sure treat their "salesforce" pretty crappy.

As I recall, they quoted delivery in 2 months on the Arachnids. That would put delivery some time in October for surveys that were completed in early August. We'll see what happens.

What Tesla told me is that you can expect to get the Arachnids about two months after all five of your referrals have taken delivery. For me overseas, that's an inherent delay of at least three months extra since that's the normal delivery time. Also, I suspect a few of my referrals have requested delayed delivery. And let's not hope any of them cancel...

Status
Not open for further replies.