Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still bummed about having an order cancel and not getting the wheels anymore but I did get my jacket in the mail which is nice. It's a tad pretentious so I don't know how often I will wear it, but cool anyways.

And I still have tons of referals available for the current period if anyone would like to use mine. PM me with any questions.

As others have mentioned, the jacket for the n-2 program has arrived. Along with the leather Tesla weekender bag I got last week, they can check me off the list as complete.

Now to fulfill an old promise, I need to get this jacket on a giraffe and snap a pic for you guys. I have not forgotten.

How accurate is the Referral count on the my tesla page? I currently have 4 there. I know none of the people I gave my referral link bought Tesla.
Hoping the count is real. I'm at least at the Owners Jacket level. Love to my hand on the Powerwall 2 Signature edition.
My referral link is below feel free to use it. I

How accurate is the Referral count on the my tesla page? I currently have 4 there. I know none of the people I gave my referral link bought Tesla.

The count increments when an order finalizes and the $2500 is paid. If the buyer backs out for some reason, your count should decrement. If after the program closes, there is no way to have another one count. When the max was 5 referrals, I qualified for the rims, but am still waiting for one delivery from the program that ended in July.

I'm still bummed about having an order cancel and not getting the wheels anymore but I did get my jacket in the mail which is nice. It's a tad pretentious so I don't know how often I will wear it, but cool anyways.

And I still have tons of referals available for the current period if anyone would like to use mine. PM me with any questions.

I had the same thing happen. I am still bummed that I won't be receiving the rims. There is only one online referral that I had that round and every one else never cancelled.

I guess it wasn't meant to be. If anyone wants a Large jacket let me know. You just have to take my name off.

Here's my referral link to safe $1000. The carry on is all I want.
Referral | Tesla

I'm about to pay for my order and could either use a referral code from the sales guy or my own. I'd rather use a referral code from someone in North Miami Beach since seeing the Xs in my neighborhood helped me make the decision.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.