Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the web interface for that was poorly designed. I clicked on the RF link, but then went back to do the survey. LUCKILY I copied the coupon code to the clipboard as there was now no way to get back to that page. I was only able to get there using my browser history. (Tesla uses some template system that breaks the 'back' button.) You'd think they would repeat the coupon code and the RF link on the final page after the survey, but nope! Also, no email followup with the code and link.

I'll try to dig out the page again from browser history.

Got the first set of Arachnids today -- they are really nice wheels! Includes matching center caps. The entire inside of the wheels (except the rotor mating surface) are also painted to match the front. Definitely a bit lighter and easier to move around than the Turbines.

upload_2017-4-17_15-17-2-png.223272

upload_2017-4-17_15-17-24-png.223273

upload_2017-4-17_15-17-41-png.223274

Hey,
I was wondering if anyone knows the specifics for the Powerwall 2 prizes. I won one last round and was wondering if anyone can tell me if, and in case yes, up to what amount, installation is still included. I found a thread on here re the Powerwall 1 referral prize, where someone said Tesla told them installation was included up to $1,000. Has anyone from the round ending on Jan 15 received their PW2 yet and knows more?

I already wrote to several Tesla people, but they're taking forever to get back to me - as usual...

Thanks!

Hey,
I was wondering if anyone knows the specifics for the Powerwall 2 prizes. I won one last round and was wondering if anyone can tell me if, and in case yes, up to what amount, installation is still included. I found a thread on here re the Powerwall 1 referral prize, where someone said Tesla told them installation was included up to $1,000. Has anyone from the round ending on Jan 15 received their PW2 yet and knows more?

I already wrote to several Tesla people, but they're taking forever to get back to me - as usual...

Thanks!
I never even got the powerwall from the very FIRST referral program. instead after asking and asking whats up, they said I could just keep waiting or take $3500 in service center credits (Which were added to my referral credits).

• Helpful
Reactions: Bengineer
I never even got the powerwall from the very FIRST referral program. instead after asking and asking whats up, they said I could just keep waiting or take $3500 in service center credits (Which were added to my referral credits).

Are you freaking serious?! That's the worst I've heard from the referral shitshow so far... Makes me wonder if they even plan on delivering all these PW2s at all... Has anyone received a PW through the referral program?

I have 3 coming, but nothing yet... I wonder if I could go with one and instead of using the other 2 get some solar instead....

Are you freaking serious?! That's the worst I've heard from the referral shitshow so far... Makes me wonder if they even plan on delivering all these PW2s at all... Has anyone received a PW through the referral program?

That is my hope as well, to be able to get credits for some PW and use them for solar..

Thanks Erik

Same here. And I haven't even received my survey for the first one of them yet since my Mytesla page first only showed 6 referrals for that round, but then a few weeks later the 7th popped up, and they've all been showing as delivered for over a month. Meanwhile some referral program lady who should know better even tried to tell me the PWs are only for Mexicans and Canadians :p

Status
Not open for further replies.