Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Email response form Tesla regarding my July2016-October2016 referral prizes:

"
Hi Buddy,

Thank you for your patience as we ship out your prizes. There were some delays in our shipping timeline but we are expediting the remaining prizes this week and next. You should receive your prize in the next 1-2 weeks.

-

The Tesla Team

Could you provide me their email? I am stilling waiting for my jackets and carry-on bags. I got their email to select a size few months ago but no update since then.

When did you get the bag and jacket? I'm still waiting on my bag from the same round....

I'm still waiting on our wheels and other prizes from last July and October winnings. Nothing besides bags and jackets thus far. I can however report that on our local Atlanta Tesla owners facebook page, someone posted a picture of their S with new arachnids installed at the Decatur Service Center today. I inquired about it and they confirmed that it was a referral winnings that had just arrived with service stating it was the first arachnids they had seen or installed. So perhaps in the coming weeks wheels will start showing up.

Just got the Radio Flyer and the Cary on bag email. The Radio Flyer website said 6-8 weeks out for delivery. This was regarding the period ending Jan 15th. I am still waiting to receive any prize from the previous promotion though. I had nine for that one. I filled out a survey asking if I was interested in the power wall and the factory tour. But that was months ago. I'm not even sure if anyone has actually taken possession of a powerwall 2 yet. So I'm not holding my breath.

Got the radio flyer and luggage email too. Great! Had to be redirected to radio flyer's website, customized the toy car, completed the order, entered the personal promo code, and already have an order number. Didn't see anything about 6-8 weeks, maybe it depends upon the colour ordered and stock? My son is really going to like this when it comes. :)

Haven't received anything from July /October yet.

Both the bag & jacket are really nice quality - totally happy with both. (I know my name is on the jacket, but since I also link to my twitter account in my signature, I figured it didn't matter.)

FullSizeRender.jpg-2.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpg.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpg-1.jpeg

Both the bag & jacket are really nice quality - totally happy with both. (I know my name is on the jacket, but since I also link to my twitter account in my signature, I figured it didn't matter.)

Thanks for the pics! Those are the prizes from Round 4 (May-July 2016)-- "Tesla Owners Jacket" and "Tesla Moab Weekender Bag". Nice prizes, for sure.

But I was hoping you received the "bag and jacket" awards from Round 5 of the program (July-Oct 2016) which included "Exclusive Tesla Owners Jacket" and "Tesla Leather Duffel". I don't think anyone has received these yet, and I'm hoping the "Exclusive Owners Jacket" is different, and I'm curious what the duffel looks like.

It is interesting that we got the survey this week for the Kid's Tesla and the "carry on", so those are from Round 7 (Jan-April/17).

And for those keeping score, there's still outstanding the "Exclusive thermal Tesla Owners Jacket" and "Tesla carry-on" from Round 6 (Oct/16-Jan/17) which I don't think we've seen or heard about yet, like they skipped over Round 6 awards except for the Powerwall questionnaires that went out.

Now I know they are short-staffed and are catching up, so that's a good thing, for sure.

Thanks for the pics! Those are the prizes from Round 4 (May-July 2016)-- "Tesla Owners Jacket" and "Tesla Moab Weekender Bag". Nice prizes, for sure.

But I was hoping you received the "bag and jacket" awards from Round 5 of the program (July-Oct 2016) which included "Exclusive Tesla Owners Jacket" and "Tesla Leather Duffel". I don't think anyone has received these yet, and I'm hoping the "Exclusive Owners Jacket" is different, and I'm curious what the duffel looks like.

It is interesting that we got the survey this week for the Kid's Tesla and the "carry on", so those are from Round 7 (Jan-April/17).

And for those keeping score, there's still outstanding the "Exclusive thermal Tesla Owners Jacket" and "Tesla carry-on" from Round 6 (Oct/16-Jan/17) which I don't think we've seen or heard about yet, like they skipped over Round 6 awards except for the Powerwall questionnaires that went out.

Now I know they are short-staffed and are catching up, so that's a good thing, for sure.
These were from the Round 5 July-October program. I didn't have any referrals in Round 4.

That's not the Moab bag. I already have a couple of those (don't ask) -- definitely not the same thing. And the jacket is not one offered anywhere else.

These were from the Round 5 July-October program. I didn't have any referrals in Round 4.

That's not the Moab bag. I already have a couple of those (don't ask) -- definitely not the same thing. And the jacket is not one offered anywhere else.

Ok, that makes sense... then we're still missing something from one of the rounds, possibly Round 4 as I think most everyone got that same jacket and leather bag as a choice between "weekender" bag and Moab bags. So I don't think that's actually the duffel bag from Round 5. I kinda think a duffel bag is larger.

I just took some time to summarize all past and present referral programs and awards. I left off the ongoing MS/MX lottery award and the annual awards for now. Let me know if you see any errors:

Round 1: July 29, 2015 - October 31, 2015
  • Top Referrer as of 10/31: Swap your Model S out for a fully loaded Ludicrous P90D.
  • First 10 per region: Fully loaded Model X for free
  • 10 -- Right to purchase a fully loaded Founder Series Model X for the price of a base-level Model X
  • 5 -- Free Tesla Powerwall (including installation)
  • 5 -- Gigafactory Invite+1
  • 1 -- $1000 Service credit per referral
Round 2: November 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015
  • First 10 per region: Tesla Powerwall Home Battery, installation included.
  • 10 -- Model 3 unveiling event invite+1
  • 5 -- Gigafactory Invite+1
Round 3: February 16, 2016 - April 15, 2016
  • $1,200 "credit for home charging" for the buyer -- was just a discount.
  • Five referrers will win a tour for four of the SpaceX headquarters in Los Angeles, including travel and accommodations.
Round 4: May 30, 2016 - July 15, 2016
  • 5 -- 21” custom Arachnid wheels incl tires and install
  • 4 -- Gigafactory Invite+1
  • 3 -- Tesla Owners Jacket
  • 2 -- Tesla Moab or Weekender Bag
Round 5: July 18, 2016 - October 15, 2016
  • 10 -- Next Tesla unveiling event invite+1.
  • 5 -- 21” custom Arachnid wheels+tires+install
  • 3 -- Exclusive Tesla Owners Jacket
  • 2 -- Tesla Leather Duffel
Round 6: October 16, 2016 - January 15, 2017
  • 10 -- Next Tesla unveiling event invite+1.
  • 7 -- Powerwall 2 Red, signed
  • 5 -- VIP Factory Tour
  • 3 -- Exclusive thermal Tesla Owners Jacket
  • 2 -- Tesla carry-on
Round 7: January 16, 2017 - March 15, 2017
  • 7 -- Model 3 Unveil Event Invite+1
  • 5 -- Powerwall 2 Red, signed
  • 3 -- Tesla Model S for Kids
  • 2 -- Tesla carry-on
Round 8: March 16 to June 15, 2017.
  • 7 -- Model 3 Unveil Event+1
  • 5 -- Powerwall 2 Red, signed