Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are correct about the thermal jacket being from the January 2017 program, and my non-thermal jacket (received last Fall) was from the July 2016 ending program. If you are missing a jacket from the October16 ending program, then something must be wrong, and you should use the referral program email, [email protected].
I haven't heard of anyone receiving their jackets from the October 2016 program yet so we haven't been too concerned so far. We just got the Arachnids from the October 2016 program a week or two ago so I figured they are still working on shipping out the jackets from that program as well. Based on post 3979 of this same thread (quoted below), I would expect those jackets within the next 2-6 weeks.

I was curious as to the current status of some of my rewards that are due, so I inquired, and was given the below response. I think some of you might find this informative.

Phase 5 (July 16th, 2016-October 15th, 2016)
Exclusive Tesla Weekender Bag: Currently shipping
Exclusive Tesla Owners Jacket: In Production, Shipping Late June/July
Custom Wheels (Silver, Black, Grey): Shipped to Service Centers in North America. You will receive a call for installation of the wheels once they arrive at the Service Center.
Phase 6 (October 16th, 2016-January 15th, 2017)
Exclusive Tesla Carry-On Luggage: In Production, Shipping Late June/July
Exclusive Tesla Thermal Owners Jacket: Currently shipping
Phase 7 (January 16th, 2017-March 15th 2017)
Exclusive Tesla Carry-On Luggage: Pre-Production, Shipping July/August
Founder Series Powerwall 2
Powerwall 2 units are currently in production and will begin shipping to recipients later this summer after an initial installation consultation.
Radio Flyer Model S for Kids
Qualified recipients will receive a unique redemption code and link to order a Model S for Kids after delivery threshold is met.
Timelines for Phase 8 (ending June 15th, 2017) will be announced one the period ends.
Phase 9 (ending December 31st, 2017) reward recipients will receive an email at each threshold with information regarding their reward.​

Last edited:
I received the winter jacket but not the wind breaker from the referral program that ended October 16th. I am still waiting for my Grey Arachnid wheels as well (silver was originally sent instead). I attended the VIP tour in June and received the leather duffle.

Just got the invite for the VIP factory tour for July 7th. The 8th was also an option. I didn't book the last round soon enough and it filled up. Looking forward to going. Anyone else get it?

Yes I got it too. It looks like I'll be able to make it this time, though I wish they hadn't scheduled it for a week after the 4th of July. Traffic on I-5 is going to be bad.

Bill

It was an ok tour, I'm in la and not sure I would go knowing.

The food is pretty good.

I've seen reviews of the first round VIP tour and most said it was kind of disappointing. I've wanted to do the factory tour anyway and this is a good excuse. I can also write off the mileage, I contract with a company in Morgan Hill and I'll stop in with them while I'm there. I also invited the guy I report to to join me, he lives in Milpitas so it's a no brainer getting to Fremont.

Anyone see the bottom of the lot box on the app? Now shows you how many awards you have collected along with CO2 saved through referrals.

Looks like the bars are dark green for delivered and light green for ordered.

Thanks Erik

20170622_024535.png

Status
Not open for further replies.