Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referral program discussion. Not spamming owners with your code. Feel free to disagree.

This thread started as a "dumping ground" for referral links, but has evolved into more of a discussion of the referral program. I think it should be split into two threads, but others have pointed out that it would be a headache for moderators and I can grok that.

Hey everyone -

I live in Ewa Beach and own an Model S. I'm also on the list to buy a model 3. I just realized my referral code will be expiring soon. If anyone needs one to save some cash and to get free supercharging for a model S or X, let me know.

Brandon

Just FYI, it probably isn't expiring. Tesla is just suspending the $1000 off for a bit. They did that when they did the Model S refresh. For a month or two there was only a referral program on HPWCs and then there was none for a short while.

I suspect they are going to do some kind of refresh as soon as the backlog from this referral system starts to clear out, then they will keep the referral program suspended until sales on the refreshed cars declines. Once sales of the refresh cars stabilizes, the referral program will be back. Probably sometime early next year.

But that's just my guess based on watching Tesla for a couple of years now.

Hello,

For anyone interested its $1400 off in canada before the 31 of october and the free super charging is ending dec 31 ive been told. When i asked my OA if they are really really pulling the plug he/she said yes. Pun intended.

Must be an internal memo from the big cheese. I am guessing if they have newer model s and x owners also paying for supercharging then it wont make model 3 owners feel so bad.

I have 4 more referrals if anyone needs one. Thank you.

http://ts.la/eric6928

Hi there peeps... Just another post pumping my referral code Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty as we are on the 11th hour of the $1000 Model S / Model X Purchase credit. I still have a couple supercharger referalls available as well.

Now, here's some actuall new information after skimming through my shameless promo.

I'm going though my Solar PV system permitting and my Powerwall 2 system design simultaneously. Tesla Energy allows customers to execute a self survey to avoid waiting on an appointment and home visit. The survey was quite straightforward and the online submission flow was helpful. I went ahead and expanded every option so that I could share depth of questions asked by the Tesla Energy team as they begin their initial/draft plans.

Once again, please check out my referral code for either a Model X / Model S or for Solar. I'm pretty strong advocates for both.

Attachments

• Tesla Powerwall Self Survey Form - Formstack.pdf
    894.3 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: HankLloydRight
Status
Not open for further replies.