Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting ready to order a new X or buy an Inventory car and will need a code. Give me a reason to use your code.
Perfect! Long-term and dedicated community member. Make em’ work for it! Don’t bother using mine. I already donated two kid Tesla’s and the Arachnid wheels to those using my referrals. I somehow managed to be two more referrals from people I don’t know and got another set of Arachnids and a PowerWall, both of which I will probably use. Additional referrals aren’t really worth anything to me and I can’t give anything away, so I’m probably out. If another kid Tesla was available, I’d donate it to charity or whoever used my referral, but that’s no longer available. Good luck and hopefully you’ll find someone really worthy of the referral.

I'm getting ready to order a new X or buy an Inventory car and will need a code. Give me a reason to use your code.

well how about being my first referral, I've been on here for years, learning, and talking to others, trying to promote the brand.
My 6 year old little girl just got diagnosed with hip disease, and is now in a wheel chair... her time is running out to fit in a toy model s, which is all i want... If not that's fine too.

The referral program was updated again tonight to include 6 months of free Supercharging for ANY Tesla order placed between Sept 19 and Oct 19. This includes the new midrange M3, long range M3, Model S and Model X. Wow!
Feel free to use my code "Amit519" if you would like to take advantage of this offer.
I can also gladly answer Tesla cars related questions.
Have a great weekend.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Interesting that they brought back free Supercharging again but that it expired before most people noticed.

Does anyone have a problem where referrals aren't showing up in the referral dashboard but they are in the app? A friend is missing several referrals and even a delivery from his dashboard but they all show up correctly in the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.